Baron Nissan

(4.7) 228 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

228 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Baron Nissan from DealerRater.com
  • 2017 Rogue with Tosh at Baron Nissan, The Best!
    July 6, 2017

Baron Nissan is the Best dealership with the cheapest prices on long island for my 2017 Rogue. They beat everyone's prices in service and sales. I bee...n going to them for over 8 years now. ASK for Tosh, you'll be happy you did.

Hello Nicholas, it has been a pleasure to be your Nissan Partner for sooo many years. We truly appreciate the opportunity to keep you and your family ...in Nissan products and serviced for many years to come. Again thank you for your patronage and please tell all your friends about your beautiful experiences with the one and only Baron Nissan! Jory

• Horrible !!!!!!!!!
    September 29, 2017

If I could give 0 stars I would!!! Without naming names, we were lied to and misled!!!! The sales person reassured us we would have no problems with l...easing our vehicle, it is 6 months later and we are still experiencing issues! Lost a total of 1800$ that we can not get back, and they are not being accommodating at all.

• Excellent Customer Service
    September 5, 2017

I have been to other Nissan dealerships and this is by far the best one. Satish was a very honest and wonderful salesperson. He made the whole experie...nce very easy and I was out of there with my brand new 2017 Rogue in not time. I had a great experience and I will definitely be returning to buy my 2018 Frontier from "Tish" as soon as it comes out.

• Do NOT use their financing department
    July 8, 2017

I want to first say, DO NOT USE THEIR FINANCING DEPARTMENT. I HAD FOUR HARD INQUIRIES ON MY CREDIT SCORE. I have a 750+ credit score, however, it is u...nacceptable to have four hard hits on my credit. One for baron, and three others from their financing department (I am guessing to find me the best rate, HA all while hurting my credit score). I am not sure who runs the financing department but they need to be made aware that this should not continue to happen to other customers. I have bought many cars before and only had at most two inquiries on my credit to finance the car. THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE. I bought the car and didn't see the hard hits until a month later. I will have to continue to see these hard hits for years because the financing manager couldn't decide on a lender!!!

Here at Baron Nissan we consider it our personal goal to ensure our clients leave with the best possible interest rate on all vehicles we deliver. Dur...ing this process we send your application to the best possible lenders for your credit situation in order to shop the rate for you. This is standard procedure. We wish you all the best we know we will make your next experience here better than the first. If you have any further questions please contact our Management team. 516-621-2300!

• Terrible customer service
    June 9, 2017

I was mislead by my salesman about my retuned lease mileage fees being taken care of when I leased my new vehicle Nissan Rogue. I had to contact Baro...n more than 5 times and was told by Joe that the issue would be resolved. I have left several messages and have not received a return phone call. Needless to say the matter has not been resolved.

• Quickest,easiest experience!!
    May 30, 2017

Jeff and Jory were simple great they were nice, courteous, and kept every promise I was given. We drove out in 3 hours with the car we wanted at the p...rice we wanted.

Overall Experience

• Happy Ending thanks to Baron Nissan!!
    May 17, 2017

Having flown to NYC ready to buy my Platinum Murano from another dealer (yes, I wanted a very particular Murano and found it in NYC!) only to find the... car was NOT as advertised??? luckily, I found that there was another Java/Mocha Murano Platinum at Baron Nissan??? a few more miles on the car, but the car I actually wanted and made a very long trip to purchase! Jeff Olson and Joey Jack took EXCELLENT care of us from the moment we entered the dealership until we left with bellies FULL of awesome NY Style Pizza!! Jeff made sure I was happy with the deal and thoroughly answered all my questions and Joey worked through long-distance financing and aerobic logistics to make sure I left with the car I wanted??? all on a Saturday morning in a couple hours to make sure I???d make the drive home to be with my family for Mother???s Day! Baron Nissan is a LONG WAY from Texas, but I???d come back again without hesitation! Thanks Jeff and Joey??? everyone at Baron Nissan!! You made us feel like special customers and cared about making things right!! Very HAPPY Texas Customers!!

Overall Experience

• Great place to deal with
    May 10, 2017

I visited Baron a few weeks ago to take a look at a used Pathfinder. While I wound up not purchasing from them, I felt the staff was courteous, knowle...dgeable, and the atmosphere was relaxed.

Thank you very much for your review of Baron Nissan. We look forward to servicing and taking care of your Nissan purchase. We are proud of our Nissa...n Experience and were happy to show you our pre owned Pathfinder. Best wishes. Jory B

• Do Not Trust That Your Vehicle Will Be Available.
    May 7, 2017

I called them twice to ask if the truck I wanted to buy was available and twice they confirmed to me that it was. I told them that I was driving from... two hours away in a matter to see the vehicle and asked a few questions about it just to make sure that it wasn't a waste of my time to go there and not to buy it. It was a raining day so on the phone I specifically asked them to bring the truck inside so I could look at it closely. ( if only they had even tried to do this...) Once I arrived there and waited 15 minutes to be helped By Tash Rusta, I learned that the truck had been sold. I was told by Tash Rusta and reassured by Jason Yarde that their system is flawed and that they don't really know if the vehicles are actually available or not, they will try to sell whatever is listed on their website even if they don't really know if it is actually there. My advice to you is: If you live close by and have time to kill then go there and check it out in person if the vehicle you are interested is actually available, or if has been sold already. If you are like me and live far away, DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME. Even if you call ahead and ask if the vehicle is actually there, they will say it is because they are desperate to make a sale and it might turn out to be a total waste of your time just as it was for me. Your time is valuable! AVOID DOING BUSINESS WITH THIS PEOPLE, if you don't live close by

• Shockingly painless....
    March 30, 2017

Piero is an amazing salesman ! I went in to look...and left with a vehicle ! He was completely thorough, explained everything, took his time, and real...ly made me feel like I made the right choice. I would love to see a 5 star rating by his name, he certainly deserves at least 5 stars ! I feel that he went above and beyond...he helped me hook up my phone, showed me everything inside the car and how to use it...I could go on and on...he is a great asset to Baron Nissan, because of him, I would definitely return to this dealership.

Baron Nissan