Westbury Jeep/Chrysler/Dodge/RAM

1937 reviews

1937 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Westbury Jeep/Chrysler/Dodge/RAM from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

February 14, 2020

My very own first car! Wow. Great buying experience here provided by Westbury's A-Team; Anthony Dinelaris and Bobbie Baweja are true professionals. I... came into the dealership having been beaten up by the car buying process at Huntington Jeep, emotionally and credit wise. But Anthony immediately treated me with dignity and respect. I kept trying to tell him to hold on, that I didn't want to waste his time, that I have no credit depth and my credit history is challenged. He didn't want to hear any of it; he kept the process focused on finding me a car that worked for me. Anthony is an expert in his field, a professional in his trade, and transparent in his craft. The entire process was very much consultative. I am in a sales role myself and at no point was Anthony using smoke and mirrors; quite the opposite. He brought in his Finance Specialist, Bobbie, to get us across the finish line when the time was right. It's a very nerve racking experience coming into a dealership with my credit challenges..to say the least. It can actually feel embarrassing at times. Having been dragged across the floor a day earlier by the Finance department at Huntington Jeep, meeting Bobbie was a relief. Bobbie was a man on a mission to get this deal closed though. He walked up with genuine concerns with my credit history and mistakes but walked away with confidence and determination to get us across the finish line. (Imagine my shock, having spent the day before getting berated by the finance manager at Huntington Jeep) Bobbie treated me with dignity and respect...such great, friendly, and hardworking fellas. When it was all said and done...from 1-5:30 PM; Anthony and Bobby worked diligently on my behalf and I can't thank them enough. I'm sure there was no money to be made on this deal after all the concessions with lenders that had to be negotiated to get this deal closed. Yet, Anthony and Bobby continued to do right by me. Westbury Jeep will have my business for life because of the professionalism of these two!

Bobby Baweja

(4.7) 67 reviews

Anthony Dinelaris Sr.

January 19, 2020

Tom Cuniff was absolutely AMAZING! He went above and beyond of what was expected/required of him! My wife was actually pregnant and her water broke at... the dealership as we were getting ready to drive away in our newly purchased Jeep! Tom Cuniff our salesman actually delivered the Jeep personally to the hospital where my wife and I were... So it was very EXCITING we had a beautiful baby girl and a gorgeous Jeep

Amy Galarza

January 18, 2020

My experience at Westbury Jeep was fantastic. Phil and Matt helped us find the car that was perfect for us. They were knowledgeable and guided us without... any pressure. We are thrilled with our new Cherokee and can't thank them enough for making this purchase so pleasant.

Phillip Dimberio

January 18, 2020

Phillip Dimberio

December 15, 2019

My Tiguan lease was coming up and I needed a new car in short notice. I contacted Westbury Jeep and Jader was the first point of contact. He made the transaction... very easy from start to finish with me being in and out of the dealership within 45 mins the day I picked up my car.

Jader Reyes

November 29, 2019

Took my car in for oil change. Westbury Jeep Chrysler stripped my oil drain plug during the oil change causing oil to leak on my driveway . Originally... promised by Yvonne and to have car towed in and repaired. Tim Doyle got involved and refused to repair it. He claimed that it was normal wear and tear and they were not responsible. I also have a Lifetime maxi care warranty that was sold to me by Westbury Jeep Chrysler. They are now not honoring the warranty

November 26, 2019

Both Keith and Sony were absolutely amazing!!! They were able to get me into the car I wanted and at a price I was comfortable paying. Couldn't have... asked for better service from the both of them. I would recommend them to anyone looking to buy a car. I never had a better car buying experience in my life!!!!

Sanjev Jain

November 3, 2019

As an experienced buyer I expect Excellent Customer Service. Before I called Westbury I knew everything from the CPO model I wanted. Marty Siflinger was... simply AWESOME!!! we did all the negotiation over a couple of phone calls and emails to fit my busy schedule and when i got to the dealer it was the best 15 minutes of laughs and stories I ever had from a car salesperson, it was like we knew each other for years and drove away a VERY HAPPY CUSTOMER. Thanks, Rene

Mike Quattalaro

Marty Siflinger

November 2, 2019

Wonderful person to deal with. He Understands customer's needs and work with you the best way he could.If you ever consider buying a vehicle from this... dealer,try to deal with him for finance.

October 30, 2019

It was a wonderful experience purchasing my car from Westbury Jeep. Special thanks to Bolivar who helped me find the perfect car I was looking for. He... was very nice, always made sure we had enough tea/coffee, and was very reasonable. He made the process very smooth.

Bobby Baweja