Ricart Chevrolet Buick GMC

New (614) 763-6453 (614) 763-6453
Used (614) 408-5196 (614) 408-5196
Service (614) 408-5239 (614) 408-5239

A dealership's rating is based on all of their reviews, with more weight given to recent reviews. Includes reviews of Ricart Chevrolet Buick GMC from DealerRater.

4.2

Service review

The service personnel (Drew) was very kind and professional. I had a glitch with the service cost that was supposed to be complimentary. A communication issue beteeen sales and service that eventually was resolved. I walked away a happy customer but had to argue about the service to get was promised me from sales.

Dan Tobin Body Shop

Dan Tobin repaired my Lexus this week...excellent job! The car is three years old and you cannot tell where the repairs were made. They hit the estimate, finished one day early and communicated frequently and in a detailed way. Job well done!

Great body shop repair service!

54 years of driving and we've never had a wreck...until December, 2018. Insurance companies were poor at service. Dan Tobin's Body Shop was not! They did a first class job of complete repairs and in a relatively short time. This is a first class facility. It took a lot of the stress and pain out of the experience!

Helpful, friendly, knowledgeable

Julie Salamon knows her products thoroughly and therefore can answer any questions you might have. She is so helpful and friendly that it makes it very easy to work with her. We will definitely talk with her again about future purchases.

LOF/tire rotation

Staff was on time for appointment, although service counter could use more staff to handle check-ins. Quick turnaround time for LOF and tire rotation.

Great - Good Job!

Totally positive experience. Took me in immediately, facility was clean and enjoyable. Was out very quickly with the work (oil change) done correctly and with no mess. Clean car, no smudges, etc. Thanks Dan!

Service

Marty is always professional. My car didn't need much but the work was done quickly and efficiently. I've bought many cars from Tobin and I've always been pleased with the service department.

Very helpful

Walked into the dealership not knowing what to expect meet Matt what great experience. He was very helpful with the difference between the level of vehicle.

4.2

New Battery; oil change; tire rotate, xx slow leak in tire

Quality of service done was very good; however, service took way too long - more than 4 hours. No explanation was given for the length of time or what they found causing tire leak

Well done

Everything was done professionally and very quickly. Everyone was pleasant and helpful. I was very pleased! I don’t have anything else to say. Thanks