Skip to main content

Saturday 9:00am–6:00pm 9:00am–6:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(973) 447-4408 (973) 447-4408

3.4

Eric was amazing today I will recommend anybody to ce

Eric was amazing today I will recommend anybody to ce here to buy a car and please come talk to Eric best ever keep up the amazing job Eric

From the moment I called I was pleased with Erick

From the moment I called I was pleased with Erick Hernandez he answered my questions and made everything go smoothly he even helped me get car insurance how cool is that.. I'm going to tell a friend to tell a friend about Avenue Motors Great service..

Eric and Diana are awesome… finally got what I wanted…

Eric and Diana are awesome… finally got what I wanted… would recommend… ten out of ten

Erick was an excellent salesperson help us find the

Erick was an excellent salesperson help us find the perfect vehicle quick and easy. Thank you!

erick was awesome, helpful, and very knowledgeable.

erick was awesome, helpful, and very knowledgeable. me and my family will definitely do business here again.

My salesman Erick Hernandez was awesome , explained the

My salesman Erick Hernandez was awesome , explained the process in and out , and made sure I got the deal that I wanted. Very personable and a good guy.

Dealer response

Thank you so much for the excellent rating! We are truly honored to serve you and wish you many happy and safe miles.

Erick did a great job with this sale and helped me in a

Erick did a great job with this sale and helped me in a timely manner.

Dealer response

My son and I bought a 2015 Mercedes C300 from Avenue on...

My son and I bought a 2015 Mercedes C300 from Avenue on 10/29/2021 and had a great experience. Saw the car on Autotrader, and went to check it out. Erick showed us the car and was polite, very friendly, enthusiastic and knowledgable. Ask for him if you go there: he is a terrific salesman and a good dude. Diana worked out the business end and was efficient, friendly and professional. We got a great car at a great price, and the Avenue team made it a pleasant experience from start to finish. We would recommend to anyone, and would definitely come back the next time we need a car.

Dealer response

Thank you so much for the amazing review and rating! We re honored to serve you!

Myself and my wife were assisted by Mr. Juan Martinez and...

Myself and my wife were assisted by Mr. Juan Martinez and throughout the entire experience Juan was extremely helpful and informative in helping us decide which car would be best suited for us.

Saw the car I wanted.. Sent an email to Diana Jaramillo...

Saw the car I wanted.. Sent an email to Diana Jaramillo with what I was working with... That was at 10am. Got to the dealership at 1pm, drove off at 3:30pm with my new Chevy Equinox! All their cars are sleek, clean, and high quality. Big smiles! Thanks Diana!