Wickstrom Auto Group

New (847) 462-7464 (847) 462-7464
Used (847) 416-6836 (847) 416-6836
Service (847) 462-7461 (847) 462-7461

(2,384 reviews)

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

I have found doing business with Wickstrom Ford to be a...

I have found doing business with Wickstrom Ford to be a very pleasant experience. They are professional, informative, and customer satisfaction oriented. They have proven to me to be an honest and reliable company to do business with.

Consumer response

Ask for Eric Jensen

I recently bought a new car from Wickstrom. This is my second car from them and I always have my car serviced there as well. Eric Jensen was a no-pressure salesman, who was very responsive and transparent. Buying a car from Eric felt more like a partnership than a negotiation. Highly recommended.

Dealer response

Thank you for recommending Wickstrom Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram, Ty! We're so happy to hear that Eric provided you with a no-pressure sale! We hope you enjoy your new vehicle!

Stop in and ask for Keith Miller

We never felt like we were being hounded. Keith Miller took the time to listen to us to find what we wanted. Then while we were doing the purchase process he sat with us the entire time and we talked like we were family. It was a great experience from the moment we pulled into the lot. I would recommend give Wickstrom a try you will not be disappointed a

Dealer response

Thank you for visiting Keith and our crew at Wickstrom Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram! We appreciate your recommendation and 5-star review!

Wonderful Service

They were super supportive and transparent about everything during my process of purchasing a truck. They were wonderful and I’d go back to them in the future

Dealer response

Thank you for leaving Wickstrom Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram your awesome five-star review and feedback!

Great dealership to do business with.

Highly recommend this dealership, honest, very knowledgeable, they get right to making you the best deal. I was very happy with the dealership and would do business with them again.

Dealer response

Thank you for trusting the Wickstrom Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram with your business, Don! We appreciate your positive feedback and hope we have the privilege of working with you again in the future!

Most highly recommended

Most highly recommended. My experience was a breeze and they took care of everything. Keith Miller is very friendly and knowledgeable, I drove out of there with a smile on my face!

Dealer response

We're glad Keith could make this a five-star visit to Wickstrom Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram! Thank you for being part of the family, Diego!

Andrew Nichols was great!

Andrew Nichols was great! He kept me informed at every step of the build process, made the paperwork a breeze, and showed me everything there was to know about my new vehicle. I would definitely use his services again.

Dealer response

We appreciate you coming to see Andrew and the Wickstrom Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram team, Austin! It's great to hear we've made this a special visit! Thank you for being a customer!

Wonderful experience

Fantastic experience. Michael K was very helpful and pleasant with answering any and all questions. I highly recommend wickstrom if you are in the market for any new or used vehicle.

Dealer response

Thank you for the kind words, Rowan! We're so glad you enjoyed your experience with Michael and we appreciate you recommending the Wickstrom Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram team to others. Take care and we'll see you next time!

Highly recommend!!

I highly recommend Wickstrom! I worked with Jarad, Andy, and Nick. They were on point the whole time. They answered all my questions, gave me a very fair trade-in value, and an excellent deal on my new purchase. Please note, I have purchased many cars and worked with many dealerships,. This was not my first experience and have many experiences to compare it to. Top-notch. My next purchase will be with Jared, Andy, and Nick at Wickstrom and yours should be too!

Dealer response

Hi Kyle, thank you for recommending Jared, Andy, and Nick at Wickstrom Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram! We're honored to receive your business and hope to deliver this level of service to all of our customers!

Nate was amazing! Very helpful and well informed! Will...

Nate was amazing! Very helpful and well informed! Will absolutely be back, a very good experience.