Hall Acura Virginia Beach

Friday 7:30am–6:00pm 9:00am–8:00pm
Saturday 8:00am–5:00pm 9:00am–7:00pm
Sunday Closed 12:00pm–5:00pm
(866) 324-4591 (866) 324-4591

A dealership's rating is based on all of their reviews, with more weight given to recent reviews. Includes reviews of Hall Acura Virginia Beach from DealerRater.

Been going here for service for over 10 years now and I

Been going here for service for over 10 years now and I have to say., I’ve yet to be disappointed. My latest experience has been my most appreciated yet. My car was in desperate need for a specific part that was on a national back order. The parts manager Rare, went above and beyond. He managed to find my part at a dealership out of state. Made arrangements and got the part delivered literally the next day and the service department got me in and out.

Dealer response

Hi Emy, thank you for your support! We're happy we could help. If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

The dealership was very comfortable.

The dealership was very comfortable. I didn’t feel bothered or claustrophobic while waiting around. There were a lot of free snacks and drinks, too. I also had enough room and quiet to sit down and do my homework.

Dealer response

Hi Nova, thank you so much for your feedback! Our team will be very happy to hear about your kind words and high star rating! We hope you continue to choose us for all your automotive needs! Take care!

I had a great experience buying my car!

I had a great experience buying my car!!! Peter was so helpful and went above and beyond to get things done! Even after my purchase he has answered my questions immediately and continues to check in!

Consumer response

Thankyou for being so helpful!

Dealer response

Hi Abonicoro, thanks for your great review, and for giving our dealership such a high star rating! Please let us know if you have any additional questions about services you received and thank you again for choosing Hall Acura Virginia Beach!

We purchased a vehicle and Patti was our sales rep, she

We purchased a vehicle and Patti was our sales rep, she was AWESOME. Helpful in all aspects, know how of the present veh market, inventory, etc.. Even after the sale she was available for the follow up service appointments which meant the world to us since our son is in VA while the fam is in CA. Thank you Patti, you made the process so easy and painless! Go see Patti!

Dealer response

Hi, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Hall Acura Virginia Beach. We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

Don Carlos Padrones was amazing!

Don Carlos Padrones is such an awesome and friendly gentleman. He helped my father and I in getting a car that is worth it. He took his time to talk to us and was very detailed about every concern and questions we had. I drove off very content and excited. Definitely five stars!

Dealer response

Hi Hilda, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Hall Acura Virginia Beach! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

Mr. Robert was very helpful and patience dealing with the

Mr. Robert was very helpful and patience dealing with the myself and insurance company. His attitude was awesome with great customer service. Everytimi come for service he's been very helpful and nice. Awesome Employee

Dealer response

Hi, thanks for your great review, and for giving our dealership such a high star rating! We hope you continue to choose us for all your automotive needs! Take care!

Peter was great!

Peter was great! He help me to select the perfect vehicle and was very knowledgeable.

Dealer response

Hi, thank you for your positive review. We're glad to hear that you found Peter here at Hall Acura Virginia Beach so helpful in the purchase of your new vehicle. If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

Great dealership with good customer service.

Great dealership with good customer service. They are prompt and know what they are doing. Bought my car from them within one day.

Dealer response

Hi, thank you for your support! We hope you continue to choose us for all your automotive needs! Take care!

Mr. La is not only a charismatic, funny, but has your

Mr. La is not only a charismatic, funny, but has your best interest at hand. He made the car experience one of a kind. Second to none. It was a breeze; he ensure all of my needs were met and then some. I would recommend him hands down. 100%. 10/10. Get a car from this guy.

Dealer response

Hi, thank you for your support! We're happy we could help. Our team is available should you require any extra help.

Recommended!

Went in to trade in my car for the only 2022 Accord EX-L on the lot, when I arrived the car had practically just been sold so I was a little disheartened but the salesman Prince and his sales manager Richard did their best to accommodate my needs and worked down the numbers for me to be able to drive off in a 2022 Accord 2.0T Touring. It was a relaxing experience. Great job guys!

Dealer response

Hello Robert, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Hall Acura Virginia Beach. We hope you continue to choose us for all your automotive needs! Take care!