Hanover Toyota

4.0 out of 5 (4.0) 225 reviews

• March 22, 2016

I worked with Larry Weaver, initially looking to purchase the vehicle I was leasing. Larry reviewed everything with me from the term, price, payments ...down to the warranty. I no longer had a warranty on the vehicle, so Larry reviewed all of my options. After some deliberation, I opted to trade my lease for a 2011 Highlander. I love it! Larry took extra time with my husband and I to ensure we got the vehicle that was right for us.

May 23, 2018

Overall, I was very happy with my experience here. I worked with Luke and Gary and felt that they were the most straightforward of dealers that I had ...spoken to at that point in my search.

February 4, 2018

In my opinion, this is the most unprofessional dealership around. They told my wife that she needed a bunch of repairs that were not needed.

August 21, 2016

Hanover Toyota and especially sales associate Larry Weaver makes purchasing a car or truck a truly hassle free experience. My family has purchased sev...en new vehicles from Hanover Toyota in the past and will continue being a loyal customer. Everyone at this dealership truly works hard to earn the customers respect. Anyone in the market for a new or used vehicle stop by Hanover Toyota and see Larry Weaver for a truly memorable car buying experience.

August 20, 2016

I have been dealing with Hanover Toyota for over 16 years. Even though it is 11/2 hours from where I live, I will still deal with them even though th...ere are Toyota dealers closer, because of the service and staff. Larry Weaver has been the salesperson I have dealt with in recent years. He has always been a top notch person. He is readily available both in person and on the telephone and thru e-mail. He is knowledgeable, friendly, honest and trust-worthy. He is always helpful in making a decision. I rely on his expertise. The other staff I have dealt with are also high quality, both in the financing area and the repair shop. I have always been very pleased with everyone with whom I have dealt. I have several close friends who also deal with Hanover Toyota and we all remark about the excellent service.

May 25, 2016

Recently purchased a 2014 Toyota Tundra from Hanover Toyota. Larry Weaver was the salesperson. The transaction went smoothly and was handled professio...nally.

May 25, 2016

Extremely comfortable, we knew what we wanted when we walked in, it was very easy, Mitch was a pleasure, no pressure. They were busy and it took a lit...tle longer to get the paperwork done then I would have liked but it was understandable. They gave us all our options without being pushy. Price was up front, process simple. Great experience.

May 3, 2016

Larry Weaver is the first name that comes to mind when someone asks me who they should talk to about a new vehicle. Larry puts his customer at ease an...d keeps you "in the drivers seat" as you go through the buying process. Next time you're thinking about buying or leasing a new car be sure to ask for Larry Weaver. You'll be glad you did.

April 12, 2016

Had a great experience and look forward to a long relationship.

April 12, 2016

Larry Weaver at Hanover Toyota was an excellent salesperson. He was friendly, professional and took care of all our needs immediately. Along with the ...General Manager, Luke Morgan, Larry has made us a very satisfied customer. We will definitely return when we buy another car.