Hanover Toyota

227 reviews

April 12, 2016

Had a great experience and look forward to a long relationship.

April 12, 2016

Larry Weaver at Hanover Toyota was an excellent salesperson. He was friendly, professional and took care of all our needs immediately. Along with the General... Manager, Luke Morgan, Larry has made us a very satisfied customer. We will definitely return when we buy another car.

April 6, 2016

Hanover Toyota did the deal I needed to have to get me in a newer truck! Mr. Jordan Neel went beyond what I expected in a salesman! He made sure I understood... every part of the sales agreement and if I had any questions he gave me the answers! I've tried going elsewhere but have always ended up coming back to Hanover Toyota. Thank you Jordan, will recommend you to anyone looking for a Toyota!

April 2, 2016

Kyle is a Super person, this is the third Toyota my wife and I have purchased from him in the last 4 years, this is a 3 year lease on a Toyota Corolla,... GREAT DEAL with no money down!

March 14, 2016

Sales Consultant Larry Weaver was a pleasure to work with. I did extensive research before going to the Hanover Toyota dealership. My wife and I knew what... we wanted, a 2016 RAV4 Limited with the Advanced Technology Package and Bird's Eye View Camera. After some discussion we agreed on a price that compared with my research and included our trade. I didn’t feel that we had to go to another dealer for comparison. The color that we wanted was not in their inventory but he was able to acquire one from another dealer. I felt no pressure to select a different color or add options. Larry knows how to navigate through all the technology on the vehicle. We met other staff, who were courteous and professional, as my wife and I went through the final paperwork process. When you go to Hanover Toyota ask for Larry.

February 19, 2016

We went over to Hanover in a snow storm, and they stayed open late so we could test drive a Toyota 4-Runner, which we bought because it was a deal we could... not resist. Our salesman, Larry Weaver, was a great help.

February 10, 2016

I was looking for a small hybrid SUV two years ago and could not find one that I was pleased with. I settled for a Honda Crosstour but service and business... policies of the dealership I purchased it from quickly dissallusioned me. During the NFL playoffs, an ad was shown of the new Toyota Rav4 hybrid. This was exactly what I was looking for when I purchased my Honda. Having purchased two Camry's from Hanover Toyota, my wife and I promptly got into the Honda and drove there to see and test drive the new Rav4 hybrid. The rest is history. Great sales people, great dealership, great service, high ethics. It was a no brainer. This is a superb car at a reasonable cost.

February 1, 2016

Well, I keep coming back to Toyota (my third one). They produce a super product at a great price. Jordan Neel was very professional and knowledgeable as... I test drove several different models before deciding. He was excellent to work with and I never felt pushed or hurried. Even after we purchased the vehicle, Jordan took the time to explain the features and set us up with bluetooth. Thanks Jordan!

January 30, 2016

I was very impressed with my sales associate-Mr. Jordan Neel. He went out of his way to help me and my husband to get our car to the dealership for a trade-in.... He was very helpful in showing me all the features my new 2016 Camry had. I was very pleased with the entire team at Hanover Toyota. I look forward to a long relationship with Hanover Toyota. I will recommend them to all my friends and family!

January 24, 2016

I too was not expecting to make a purchase. (just looking around)My old Camry which had over 220,000 miles was needing some work and i had to decide whether... to invest or trade it.The staff was very kind and easy going. They suggested Larry(Weaver) might show me some cars of choice. I was so impressed by a beautiful black Camry with only 10K miles. I was afraid to see the price. To my surprise it was extremely reasonable. According to comparison shopping the car was worth a couple of thousand more than the price.Larry was very knowledgeable and smooth and offered to help clean my car out if i wanted to drive it home.Not to mention Mike B. made the process painless and fast. To sum up, i have a tremendous car at a great price and financing. (through Toyota) I would most definitely buy here again and would recommend a friend as well.