Holman Honda of Ft. Lauderdale

2041 reviews

2041 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Holman Honda of Ft. Lauderdale from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

November 29, 2020

I bought a car from the guy Honda Accord sport 2018 for a 33,000 when I looked I found out they got 2021 sport Honda Accord for $32,000 I think this... guy play me big time just be careful if you go there and came to service u 😞😞

Erion Mucollari

(5.0) 107 reviews

Jason Etheridge

(4.8) 125 reviews

November 22, 2020

Asked for diagnosis for A/C system. Was informed $89 diagnostic fee + $40 (which is $25 too much at retail price) for 2# 134a refrigerant to determine... problem. Diagnosis was that the system suffered "Black death" and estimate was given for $5137 + tax, and indicated that the entire A/C system needed to be replaced. The particular model and year of my Honda is NOT subject to black death (applies to CRV 2002-mid 2004 ONLY). Repair Estimate involved much "double dipping", where the labor to do 1 item overlaps considerably/completely with the labor to do another item ... but is double charged anyway. Example $279 labor was indicated for replacing the evaporator, and ANOTHER $279 labor for replacing the expansion valve. To replace the evaporator ... you MUST remove AND replace the expansion valve, so charging $279 TWICE is ... well just fraud/theft. Although the A/C symptom (going to vacuum on low side) indicated (based on Honda Service manual test procedure or anyone knowing AC) that the expansion valve could be the fault, apparently Juan Ortiz, the technician, never tested the valve. Now I have ice cold A/C, repaired by Steven at Atlantic Air and Auto Repair for a total cost of $245 parts and labor (R&R Expansion valve & drier and charge system). Holman's estimate was 20 TIMES that amount at $5137. Here is another double dipping example on the estimate. Mr. Fine said that the power steering pump was leaking. BTW, I have never once needed to add PS fluid, and my garage floor is spotless where the car is routinely parked. PS works fine and always has. Estimate of $1555 + tax and disposal(???) was given to replace PS pump and reservoir. Labor for each of these 2 was $77.50 EACH ... BUT you simply cannot replace the pump without removing the reservoir (3 clips, 1 for the reservoir, and 2 spring loaded hose clips). Removing the reservoir would take a mechanic with only 1 hand less than 5 minutes. I had also asked about engine mounts, and the estimate for 3 engine mounts was $1050+tax. labor for the 3 mounts was $320 with parts about $630. When I looked at the engine/tranny myself, the motor mounts were intact and servicable, but the tranny (torque) mounts were completely blown out and where the actual problem was. So the $1050 work would ... HAVE SOLVED NOTHING. I have seen some bad dealer service departments, but this one takes the cake. Hendrick Honda in Charlotte was top notch when I was there, and I would drive past LaPointe Honda (now out of business I believe) an extra 20 minutes one way after a bad service experience with LaPointe. I would advise seeking out Hendrick Honda in Pompano if Holman give you an estimate that seems out of line. Hendrick Charlotte NC was always fair and competent, while LaPointe was consistently finding issues that did not exist.

Michael Fine

Service Advisor

NOT RATED

November 21, 2020

the purchase and delivery went very smoothly. I'm happy with the vehicle and the dealership. I have had one minor issue. The Auto Idle feature of Odyssey... stopped working after about 30 days. I checked it out on-line and found out a number of owners have had the same. problem. None of the advice offered online was helpful so I called the dealership and learned that they weren't aware of the problem. I was told to bring the car in and have service look at it, That was not unexpected and I believe appropriate advice. It's a minor problem and under the current pandemic circumstances, I 'll plan to bring it in when the viral conditions improve.

Hello, we really appreciate your feedback! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.

Erion Mucollari

(5.0) 107 reviews

November 10, 2020

My car needed a battery jump on a Friday evening. I went to Holman Automotive on Saturday. Even though it was very busy, Jeree Estrill, Service Advisor... squeezed me in since I was a long time customer. It turns out the battery was defective and it was replaced without cost.

November 9, 2020

I truly appreciate the service at Holman Honda. I ran into an issue when I took my car for service and Jeree resolved it immediately. The drive from my... home to Holman Honda is over 17 miles and I pass several Honda dealerships but I will continue to pass them by due to the superb service that I always receive at Holman Honda

November 7, 2020

I have been coming to Holman since 2010 and Eddy has always provided great service!

October 16, 2020

Everyone was good, we purchased 2 cars in less than 1 week. Dusica was amazing

Elizabeth, it's experiences like yours that really keep us motivated! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than... happy to help!

October 15, 2020

I had the best car sales experience ever thanks to Andrew Craig. I went to Holman Honda looking for a SUV but it was out of my price range. Andrew showed... me an Accord and I fell in love with it. I would most definitely recommend Andrew Craig to my friends and family for their next car purchase.

Marilyn, thanks for your praise and kind comments about our team. We're glad to hear we delivered such a great experience. If there's anything further... we can do for you, we are happy to help! Take care!

Andrew Craig

Sales Consultant

(4.7) 61 reviews

Alison Hochberg

Finance Consultant

NOT RATED

October 15, 2020

I had the best car sales experience ever thanks to Andrew Craig. He showed me an Accord and I fell in love with it instantly. Andrew explained all the... features the Accord have, and it's a lot of features. I would most definitely recommend Andrew Craig to my friends and family on their next car purchase.

Marilyn, it's experiences like yours that really keep us motivated! Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Than...k you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. Have a great day!

October 15, 2020

Great customer service There are friendly and polite never had an issue with anything they are very honest

Evelyn, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Holman Honda! We look forward to your next visit!... Take care!