Holman Honda of Ft. Lauderdale

2044 reviews

2044 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Holman Honda of Ft. Lauderdale from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

May 13, 2008

My prior experience didn't turn out well. But I decided to give them another chance. The sales people were polite and friendly though. They were able to... beat the quote I got from another dealership. The finance department was a bit rushing, without giving much the time to go through the details. Overall, I'll rate the experience a B.

June 7, 2006

The Internet Sales manager is an idiot! I sent an email request for a pre-owned S2000 and he quoted me $31K (the cost of a new one)! This same car listed... for $24K on the Honda website and $21K on the Holman website!! When I told him he was out of his mind, he emailed me and said that I was out of my mind for thinking I could buy a new S2000 for $24K! I was so incredulous that I was going to go down to the dealership and show the General Mgr the printouts of this exchange, but won't bother. I may drop them in the mail to Honda. I had S2000 fever in a big way, but changed my mind as a result of this, so I guess he did me a favor. There is nothing wrong with the car I have, I just wanted an S2000. This guy must be blackmailing the dealership in order to keep his job.

March 10, 2006

after test driving an s2000, i used the internet to contact several honda dealers within the area. all of the responded to me very quickly with their... "best internet prices". i emailed the best offer to holman honda because they had a color i preferred. they not only promised to match it, but they guaranteed to beat it by $100. i had several email exchanges and finally a verbal confirmation that the deal was done and i immediately left work to make the purchase. when i got their, i was met by ariste and taken into to see the "manager". of course, he had no idea how they could possibly sell me this car at this price. i left without being nasty. i contacted honda of america about this practice and even gave them copies of the emails. when they called holman honda, they were told i had walked out on the deal. of course, they believe holman honda because i didn't stay to get the deal in writing. i am very disappointed in honda but hopefully the fact that they called holman will stop them from dealing without integrity in the future (i'm not holding my breath).

June 20, 2005

STAY AWAY FROM THIS DEALERSHIP. The salespeople are great and the sales manager and the general manager were great. The finance "manager" is a scumbag.... I had my own financing and he still tried to force me to sign a sales contract with a 17.70% interest rate. I refused. I read this happened to another person on this rating site. I just thank god I had my friend with me who alerted me to what he was trying to do to me. This man is wrong and evil and I am calling Honda's corporate office now and the Better Business Bureau and anyone else I can think of calling. It only takes one bad apple to make the whole dealership look bad. Be careful of this man.