MotorWorld Pre-Owned

Saturday 8:00am–4:00pm 9:00am–5:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(866) 641-1608 (866) 641-1608

(1,776 reviews)

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of MotorWorld Pre-Owned from DealerRater.

Great service from our sales rep Brian Loftus.

Great service from our sales rep Brian Loftus. Definitely will be a customer again for this dealership.

Dealer response

Hi Matt, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at MotorWorld Pre-Owned. Safe travels!

They were very courteous and very helpful with all my

They were very courteous and very helpful with all my needs and very helpful thank you

Dealer response

Hi, thank you for your support! We're happy we could help. If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

They worked above and beyond to get me into the vehicle

They worked above and beyond to get me into the vehicle that I wanted. I would recommend them to anyone.

Dealer response

Hi Shelia, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

Wonderful service really happy with my purchase the

Wonderful service really happy with my purchase the customer service is incredible really polite really helpful in every expect full of information loved how they explained a lot of stuff that I did not understand customer service Wes was beyond incredible

Dealer response

Hi, we understand it's a big decision where you purchase your car from, and we are grateful to have been chosen. Thank you and we hope to see you again!

Dave Bell was excellent, personable, and really went out

Dave Bell was excellent, personable, and really went out of his way to help me find a vehicle that works for me. I'd recommend Dave to anyone.

Dealer response

Hi Alexander, thank you so much for your feedback! Dave Bell will be very happy to hear about your kind words and high star rating! Our team is available should you require any extra help.

What a great place to buy a car from Brian my salesman

What a great place to buy a car from Brian my salesman was awesome I’d give him 10 stars if I could. It was such a pleasant experience

Dealer response

Brian did a great job reviewing the details of the car we

Brian did a great job reviewing the details of the car we purchased. We appreciated his care and consideration of our needs.

Dealer response

Hi there, thanks for your great review, and for giving our dealership such a high star rating! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

Estoy muy conforme todo el personal que trabaja ahí,hacen

Estoy muy conforme todo el personal que trabaja ahí,hacen todos para que te sientas bien.

Dealer response

Hola, ¡muchas gracias por tus comentarios! Nuestro equipo estará encantado de escuchar sus amables palabras y su alta calificación de estrellas. ¡Esperamos que nos siga eligiendo para todas sus necesidades automotrices! ¡Cuídate!

She was very understanding and helpful and her customer

She was very understanding and helpful and her customer service was second to none. They help me out with my situation tremendously because, I was coming so far out of town. They made everything so streamlin. Also they conducted themselves Dignity and respect.

Dealer response

Hi, thank you for your support! We're happy we could help. We hope you continue to choose us for all your automotive needs! Take care!

Excellent customer service,from the salesperson,finance

Excellent customer service,from the salesperson,finance manager,and sales manager.Would recommended them highly.