Murphy Ford

351 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

September 21, 2018

Bought an Certified F150 a few months back. Recognized a few safety issues right away and brought it in from South Jersey to get it looked at. I was told... it was the parking break and that they adjusted it and it would be fine. I also brought up the condition of the tires and they shrugged it off and said "they pass inspection". 1 week later I had to get the parking break completely changed out in South Jersey and was told that the truck more than likely was used in water and I should bring it back to the dealer. Just left there and they made me feel like safety is not their concern and offered me 2 tires and $400 for 2 more because they were falling apart. Also having break and audio issues, and nothing was done because I was upset and the used car manager (who is new since I bought the truck 4 months ago) and the service manager stormed out. I could go on...but you get the point..its all business there...they could care less what happens after you leave..

Nick, thank you for taking the time to bring this unfortunate situation to our attention. We would appreciate the opportunity to discuss the details o...f this situation so we can determine how we can assist you. We take our clients' comments seriously and want to understand in further detail what exactly went wrong. Please reach out to us at (888) 389-8443 at your earliest convenience so we can begin working towards resolving this matter. We value your business and understand we can always improve so we hope to speak with you soon.

June 6, 2018

Wonderful experience!! Friendly staff that is helpful with the whole process of purchasing a vehicle.

Leslie, thanks for the great star-rating! Our team is dedicated to providing top-quality service, and we're so happy to hear that your experience refl...ected this. If you have any additional questions about your new vehicle, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

May 25, 2018

The salesman was very courteous and very knowledgeable and a true professional. I was able to make a a wise decision base on the professionalism that was... of this individual.

Your comments keep us motivated and working hard for all our guests! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assi...st you! Safe travels!

May 21, 2018

By far the best experience.. Navarone was extremely knowledgeable and so sweet! The entire staff was excellent- love this dealership!!!

Amanda, we set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us. Please let us know if there is ever anyt...hing else we can do for you! Safe travels!

May 18, 2018

Service was prompt, courteous and professional. The service dept. got me in and out just as promised,

May 13, 2018

We have been dealing with Murphy Ford since 2000. You have one of the best salesman we've ever dealt with. I am a very picky customer to deal with and... Don is very informative, patient and knows exactly how to treat a customer. Keep up the good work Murphy Ford.

May 12, 2018

Craig is the service Department was great. Kept me informed about the repairs I needed and timeline for completion.

May 8, 2018

I came into Murphy Ford as a last result. Wish it had of been my first stop. Tehran was super friendly and efficient. He really played a part in meeting... my family needs. Murphy Ford is definitely a hidden gem of Chester Pa❤

April 30, 2018

Excellent experience with Murphy Ford. They made what I feel is a hassle a pleasant experience.

Our team strives to deliver an excellent experience, and are glad you found this to be the case during your visit! If you have further needs or questi...ons, please reach out!

April 27, 2018

Kevin and the entire crew at Murphy kept their word and provided me with superior service in the lease of my new 2018 Escape.