AutoNation Ford Margate

427 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

December 13, 2019

Shomari was very helpful and personable and quickly helped me service my car.

Daniel, we set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us. If you ever need anything else from us, ...please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

December 12, 2019

Rick, in the service department, has always been considerate and gotten the job done. He is definitely an asset to the service department. I trust his... judgment completely when dealing with my automobile.

Sheryl, we set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with Rick. Until the next time we meet, take care...!

December 12, 2019

Rick is my service planer at Margate and if he was some ware else I would follow him. He has handled all my issues from my last 3 trucks with out fail... I never had a bad experience. He explains the work needed, gives you a good time it will take and follows up on the phone so you know how it's going. I would consider him the best service planer I have ever had from all my cars and trucks from BMW, Cadillac to Fords.

Paul, we appreciate your input. Glad to hear that you are consistently impressed with the service we offer here at AutoNation Ford Margate. If there i...s anything more we can do for you, please don?t hesitate to reach out. Come back and see us any time! Take care!

December 12, 2019

No appointment, I was taken care of quickly and professionally by Shomari Willis.

We are pleased to hear you had such a positive experience with us, Chris! Feel free to stop by if you ever need any more help. Drive safe!

December 11, 2019

I appreciate how the team worked together to find the exact vehicle is was looking to buy! I was impressed with the attention to detail and accountability... the entire team demonstrated.

Joseph, reviews like this give us motivation and help us ensure we provide high-quality care. We can't wait to see you again, have a great day!

December 9, 2019

Had an oil change and a service, was in and quickly

Hello Marianne, thank you for taking the time to let us know how we did. We're glad to hear that everything was completed quickly and to your satisfac...tion. If you need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. We're always happy to help! Take care!

December 7, 2019

I was looking to trade in my Ford Escape and really wanted the new Ford Edge ST but the Autonation Ford Margate location didn't have the any models with... the right color and option package that interested me. So Vasile, the sales associate called me right away after i inquired about the Edge and helped me locate the exact model i was looking for which they had at another Autonation location. Vasile made the whole process seamless as well as enjoyable and I am extremely happy with my new Edge. Vasile made sure that i got everything that i was looking for and i will definitly keep going back to Autonation.

Hello Jeremy, thank you for taking the time to let us know how we did. Our staff is dedicated to delivering outstanding service to all of our guests s...o we are thrilled to hear that Vasile could make your car shopping experience an enjoyable one. We truly appreciate your business and hope we can continue to be of service to you in the future. Enjoy your new car!

December 4, 2019

This is the only place I have taken my eight year old car for service. Their work is high quality. Rick, my service adviser, is friendly, professional,... and checks in on me in the waiting room to let me know how long a wait I will have. I trust him to let me know if further repairs or maintenance is needed.

Charlotte, we appreciate your input. Glad to hear that you are consistently impressed with the service we offer here at AutoNation Ford Margate. If th...ere is anything more we can do for you, please don?t hesitate to reach out. Come back and see us any time! Take care!

December 4, 2019

Thank you for the quick turnaround and fantastic service!

Justin, thank you for your positive review. We're happy to have been of service to you! Drive safe, and we'll see you on the road.

December 2, 2019

service was very good as was the ser. writer. Rick Spehar. He was very helpful and concern with what I needed done to my car. he was a great all around... person to deal with. Well come back

Hi Scott, we strive for 100 percent satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at AutoNation Ford Margate. Thank you so ...much for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to Rick Spehar here at AutoNation Ford Margate! We hope to be of service to you again in the future. Best wishes, AutoNation Ford Margate