Dreyer & Reinbold BMW, INFINITI, Subaru, Volkswagen of Greenwood

4.1

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Very Pleased

Karen is wonderful. She is knowledgeable, caring, and professional. I feel confident that my car is in good hands when I bring it for service.

Experienc

Gud and perfrct sarvis mr thomas very helpfull person ve prefer to every one who want buy new or used car go overthair and meet thom

Found my vehicle

It was an easy, fast and friendly Experience!! Complimentary drinks and snacks while you wait. Clean establishment and friendly staff! I got a great vehicle that will last for years to come!!

Easy and honest

I have never had a positive car shopping experience before I made my way to this dealership. No wheeling and dealing, just honesty and great service.

Great service

Chris was a very helpful salesman with great follow up. When I realized that the car I was there to see was not a good fit for me, he asked good questions about what I was looking for and made other vehicle suggestions that would match my needs. His follow through via phone and text message was thorough and helpful.

4.0

Initial Search/Contact

I contacted this dealer through Cars.com as I am currently looking for a specific Subaru model, color, features, etc. The salesman has been attentive by email but so far no luck.

Very nice and easy to work with

I was looking for a specific car with specific color combinations and specific features...I couldn't find anything in my area. I found exactly what I was looking for from this dealership on www.cars.com and sent an email inquiry through the cars.com website. David contacted me immediately and has been a pleasure to work with ever since. I am making the almost 2 hour trip to buy my car tomorrow! I would definitely recommend this dealership and working with David Moll to friends and family.

1.0

GO ELSEWHERE FOR YOUR SUBIE

Folks, long time Subie owner. You will get a much better deal at Falcone Subaru or Tom Wood Subaru. Saved over $500. on last purchase at Tom Wood. Sales manager at Dreyer Reinbold only interested in ripping off the uniformed. Huge disconnect between sales and service at Dryer Reinbold. Too many dealerships in one (BMV,VW,Subaru). Subaru's are a side show there and it shows.

Great Experience - Good Seller

I would buy from Dreyer & Reinbold again. Good vehicle and good service

Very professional

I found a very nice person. I got an interesting price and am very happy with the car. The whole buying process has been painless.