Metro Ford

New (816) 479-0617 (816) 479-0617
Used (816) 479-0657 (816) 479-0657
Service (816) 479-0652 (816) 479-0652

(1,406 reviews)

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

I loved everything about my experience with this...

I loved everything about my experience with this dealership. These guys are honest, educated, dependable, helpful, efficient and funny! I wouldn’t buy a car anywhere else!

Scheduled service

I got my F150 serviced at Metro and was very happy with my service advisor and the service.

Dealer response

Kenneth, your 5-star review means a lot to us! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you ever need anything else. We appreciate your repeat business and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Metro Ford Service

Sean as always does a great job of getting us in and out in a timely manner.

Dealer response

Richard, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! We hope to be of service to you again. Take care!

4.5

John Comer

Salesman Craig worked hard to get car ready. Very happy with experience Thanks

Dealer response

Hi, we are so happy we could make your experience a positive one! It means so much to us to have earned your trust in our business! We hope to see you again in the future! Take care!

Metro Ford service dept

Best customer service and repairs in town, HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. Sean in service is the best around!

Metro Ford, Independence Missouri

Hats off a great Sales Associate, Paul Lombardo. His knowledge of the F150 is a great asset to Metro Ford. He made us feel at home throughout the buying process. We highly recommend him.

Dealer response

Thank you for your excellent review and recommendation! We are happy you had a pleasant experience and hope to see you again on your next visit. Take care!

Service

I always get great service at Metro Ford. The shop manager always goes the extra mile to make sure that I?m taken care of, his name is Jonnie Hayes.

Dealer response

BUd, thank you for your feedback. We strive to provide excellent customer service and happy you had a pleasant experience!

Maintenance Service

Provided efficient quality timely service on my vehicle.

Dealer response

Hi, we are happy we could make your experience a positive one! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

Had a great experience with our recent trade for my 2020...

Had a great experience with our recent trade for my 2020 Edge ST. Our salesman, Dalton, was very friendly, knowledgeable and was able to get the job done. Have done business with this location for years and never any problems, they'll have our business for life!

2014 F150

Good experience at Metro Ford first time buying a car from them. Always had my cars serviced here always had a good experience with them usual in and out pretty quick and they always let me know if there are any issues with no hassle.

Dealer response

Thank you Michael for your 5 star review. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you soon.