Herb Chambers Ford of Braintree

832 reviews

832 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Herb Chambers Ford of Braintree from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

May 11, 2020

Scott Lewis makes the whole process of buying, simple and always is a man of his word, that's the reason I keep coming back there to buy my work and personal... vehicles, thank you

April 15, 2020

Andy has always been the best every time I have been lucky to have him as my service advisor! He is honest and does not make me feel silly when explaining... what I "think" is wrong with my car. He is straight forward and honest which I truly appreciate!

Andy Andrews

Service Advisor

• July 10, 2016

Top quality inventory, an educated sales staff and a non-pressure environment made the process of buying a car much easier than I imagined. My thanks... to Omar Ananbeh for his patience and insight in this endeavor.

I sincerely appreciate the time it took for you write this great review about Omar! We thank you for your business and look forward to the opportunity... to serve your automotive needs again in the future. Best, Scott Lewis, General Manager

February 5, 2020

I had Frankie Santiago. He helped me get into a new Ford Ranger. He went out of his way to get things done quickly, and when things didn't go according... to plan, he set me up in a vehicle so I could get to work on time. Then had my new Ranger delivered to me at work. He did an exemplary job.

November 26, 2019

Purchased a 2013 Cadillac Escalade . Have to say other than waiting 2 weeks for my ride (title RMV)) at no fault of dealership. It was a very fluent experience.kudos... to all who helped me with my purchase , from sales (Ahmed, I hope I’m spelling his name correctly)to financing(Lisa)and pre owned management(Eric) My salesperson Ahmed was without a doubt what made my experience a great one. He was very patient with me. And when car was ready for pick up, there was no way for me to get to Braintree to pick it up due to being very busy at work. And waiting 2 weeks I wanted the vehicle. Ahmed was trying to get my car delivered but was having a tough time getting someone to deliver. Ahmed drove the car himself to my work in Cambridge so I could sign title and then he drove and delivered my car another 30 miles further north to my house. Wow. Thank you to all at Herb Chambers Ford of Braintree. And a special thank you to Ahmed. Have a happy Thanksgiving

September 8, 2019

Went on line to begin a search for an Expedition. Herb Chambers Braintree had the model and color I was looking for. Started the communication via email.... Process started off fine. Since I had a trade in I needed to stop at dealership for an appraisal which was handled by Scott who was the GM. After appraisal was done I told him what my requirements were and that sales rep Lisa should email me the next day with their offer. She had been my primary contact. Lisa got back to me with their offer which I had accepted. Quite easy up to this point. Then the fun started. The GM Scott got back to me saying that the offer they presented was based on a 5 year zero percent interest rate. Problem was that I needed a 6 year term. Which low and behold was not available for this term. Can we say bait and switch. Scott claimed responsibility for this. Not sure how someone who has been at the dealership for 35 years could make a mistake like this. I feel like he knew what he was doing all along and because this was literally the only vehicle in the color I wanted in a 100 mile radius they had me. I would have walked away if I could have found another one in the area. Issue number two. When I went to pick up the new vehicle the factory defect (dangling cords which connected to rear defroster) was not fixed. I was advised that a part needed to be ordered from Ford. When part arrived I was told by the sales rep that I could just stop by and have the repair done in 20 or 30 minutes. Went to the dealership this past Friday and two hours later the new part was installed. Sales had no idea how long the repair would take. Never consulted Joe who was the Service Manager. I know Joe from previous visits at another dealership. He recognized me and did what he could to expedite the fix. It would have been nice if the sales group would have asked Joe's team for a time estimate. I was pretty upset since I had taken time out of my workday to get this done. I also had to proactively check in with Service to get an update. The sales reps just let me sit there. One last thing. Do you think GM Scott and his online rep Lisa came to thank me for my business when I was sitting there on two different occasions. Nope! Both of them walked right by me a couple times with not even a hello. I'll keep searching for that dealership that actually values my business and is thankful for it. Not sure how people like this sleep at night. A very unpleasant sales experience. If anyone is looking for a great service dealership, I'd go to Colonial in Plymouth. They remember your name there and follow through on their promises. I'm taking my business back to them.

Brandon Williams

Sales Manager

Lisa Chamberlain

Director of Business Development

July 29, 2019

This is been the most unfair buy of car. You buy a car with Fabric manufacturing defect and the they dont want to take resposability. And you will finish... with a loan and a car with desperfection and when you call them to talk about they just pas you as a ball from hand to hand very gentle but with out Listen you or give you real solution to you problem. I bought this car for 16,5000. Dollar and now I have a lemon on my garage and an account to pay. This people are not honor any warranty or will help you if you get stock. They only going to be play that they are attented but not about your concern. Extremely dont buy a car here FORD like people used to say Ford is a car Found on Road Dead. Worst car un the world they dont know anything about transmition . Stop manufacturing this Lemon cars. I will see you on the court Lemon law. My recomendation dont take a risk and do not buy a car here you will regret forever.

I'm sorry to see that you had a less than satisfying experience with us. If you could please reach out to me to talk about this further as we can¿¿¿t ...seem to locate them in our records. I am happy to assist in any way I can. Looking forward to hearing from you. -Scott Lewis, General Manager -SLewis@herbchambers.com .

Andy Andrews

Service Advisor

Brandon Williams

Sales Manager

July 17, 2019

Last week I came in to buy a car, Omar was the gentleman that assisted us. He made it easy with his pleasant personality and professionlizem. Scott Lewis... and the financial team went above and beyond to make the purchase extremely fair. I thank you all for taking such good care of my mom and I! You have exceeded all expectations I had. Thank you again Susan Teague

May 18, 2019

Frankie Santiago was most personable salesperson I have ever had. He makes sure his customers are truly satisfied. When told of a make and model used... Ford he goes right to them and presents 3 choices. He's a salesman extraordaire.

April 18, 2019

A big shout out to William Shortall (Salesman) and Tony Torpes (Business Manager) for making our recent Transit purchase effortless. They even delivered... it! This is the second Transit we have purchased through them and they very much earned our Customer Loyalty!!!! Highly recommend this dealership!!!