Herb Chambers Ford of Braintree

Friday 7:00am–6:00pm 8:30am–6:00pm
Saturday 7:00am–4:00pm 8:30am–6:00pm
Sunday Closed 11:00am–5:00pm

(1,193 reviews)

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Herb Chambers Ford of Braintree from DealerRater.

This dealer “ Ford of Braintree “ is an excellent dealer.

This dealer “ Ford of Braintree “ is an excellent dealer. Because, they always take great care of their customers.

Excellent and kind service.

Excellent and kind service. Handled in a timely and professional fashion. Drew was wonderful and professional

Dealer response

Thanks for the five stars! We're so happy to hear that Drew could help you during your visit with us and we hope to see you back here at Herb Chambers Ford of Braintree for all of your future automotive needs!

1.0

First of all, Lisa Chamberlain was great to work with.

First of all, Lisa Chamberlain was great to work with. I noticed they had a 2022 F-150 Raptor on their site for a great price compared to most dealerships. I called and spoke to Lisa who I worked out the details with. Then I noticed they had another Raptor also there, so I asked Lisa if it was ok for my brother to buy since he was looking for one also. This was agreed upon. I was going to buy both under my company, which was never brought up as an issue either. The wire info for the dealership was sent and I wired the money for the trucks to them. It was a Friday afternoon and they wouldn't receive it until Tuesday due to the Juneteenth holiday. I emailed the dealership on Tuesday morning and never got a response. I called and Lisa was off that day so another gentlemen took my name and number to find out. Scott Lewis the GM calls and confirms the wires were received and then states there were "red flags" and they needed to do a fraud check. I found that odd since I've bought plenty of vehicles and never had this happen. My company is relatively new so perhaps that was the red flag. Even though I was not financing with them Scott said my credit needed to be ran. Fine, we wanted the trucks so go ahead I guess. I was asked to provide details on my employment history, address history, where the wire transfer came from, etc. All of which I provided. So, this morning Scott emails me (I don't even get the dignity of a phone call) and says they decided to sell the Raptors locally. Really? This was NEVER brought up before. I even asked if they sold out of state to which I was told yes. I asked if anything was found in the fraud check since it would be nice to know if I was compromised. All I get is "it was a corporate decision". I called the corporate office twice and explained this situation and still crickets. I mean, the deal was agreed upon and I wired the funds to them. I did their fraud check and they ran my credit, but still I can't buy them??? All I'm told is it was a corporate decision to sell locally. What a cop out and a bunch of BS. They made me feel like a criminal.

Consumer response

Now I check two days later and they are listed for $5,000 more than the price I had an agreement on. You want to sell "locally" for more $$$.

1.0

Not honorable

They are the best and only place I would buy my vehicles!

They are the best and only place I would buy my vehicles!!! The salesman are so friendly and professional. Scott Lewis is the absolute best!! Connor is a great salesman and so helpful!!

Dealer response

Thank you for the five stars! We're happy to hear that Scott and Connor could assist you during your time with us and we hope to see you back here at Herb Chambers Ford of Braintree for all of your future automotive needs!

Top notch customer service.

Top notch customer service. Extremely professional. Kept me updated on my cars status via text. Amazing team of folks!!

Dealer response

Thank you for the wonderful review of our team! We appreciate your kind words and hope we can be of service again in the future! - Herb Chambers Ford of Braintree

On time and they always care.

On time and they always care. Been using Herb Chambers since 1994. They are the best.

Dealer response

Thank you for sharing, Barb! We're so happy that our team has been serving you since 1994! We look forward to seeing you next time at Herb Chambers Ford of Braintree!

Service was prompt and courteous and everything was

Service was prompt and courteous and everything was explained well to me . I will definitely use this facility again.

Dealer response

Thanks for the five stars! We hope to see you here for all of your future automotive needs. -Herb Chambers Ford of Braintree

A service visit to herb chambers is always a pleasure.

A service visit to herb chambers is always a pleasure. No surprise charges and I never feel like they are suggesting services to make money. Drew was great!

Dealer response

Thank you for taking the time to leave this rating. It was our pleasure to provide a top-notch dealership experience. We hope you will come back to see us in the future. - Herb Chambers Ford of Braintree

Paul Martin was outstanding.

Paul Martin was outstanding. explained everything to me. i couldn't be happier with the service i received.

Dealer response

Hi Paul! It is validating to our team knowing we are providing this level of service and care to you! Thank you for your business, from your friends at Herb Chambers Ford of Braintree!