Herb Chambers Ford of Braintree

816 reviews

816 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Herb Chambers Ford of Braintree from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

• July 10, 2016

Top quality inventory, an educated sales staff and a non-pressure environment made the process of buying a car much easier than I imagined. My thanks... to Omar Ananbeh for his patience and insight in this endeavor.

I sincerely appreciate the time it took for you write this great review about Omar! We thank you for your business and look forward to the opportunity... to serve your automotive needs again in the future. Best, Scott Lewis, General Manager

August 17, 2018

Matt and Andy in the service department are awsome to deal with! Very friendly, professional and informative! Would never go any where else. I have been... buying my cars there for years now and the GM Scott Lewis always makes it point to say hi and ask if there???s any thing he could to help make my buying experience more pleasurable....really great guy

Andy Andrews

(5.0) 52 reviews

Matthew Dow

(5.0) 45 reviews

August 1, 2018

This was the only dealership that had the exact car I wanted in my price range. I worked with Alvin who was super sweet and ended up having some mutual... acquaintances. He made sure the car was properly serviced before I pick it up. Everyone else elped make the process seamless and I left a very happy client. Not to mention the ice cream they have :). I would certainly recommend them to anyone.

July 28, 2018

Dina is very knowledgeable and accommodating. She has a good feel for what the customer is looking for and I bought the only truck that she showed me.... There seems to be a good rapport among the staff, and this adds to the overall experience.

Dina Saoud

Sales & Leasing Consultant

(5.0) 14 reviews

July 27, 2018

The new Ready-Shop-Go online buying tool made the whole buying a new car process extremely transparent and painless. Before you even step foot in the dealership... you know what APR you qualify for, what discounts can be applied and what your monthly payments would be. I met with the general manager at Herb Chambers Ford Braintree at the dealership. He looked over the online form, took a look at my trade and honored the deal. As simple as that. Everyone I worked with at the dealership were very personable and knowledgeable about the car and buying process. They took the time to make sure i knew all my options and how everything in the car worked. I would definitely buy my next car from them.

July 26, 2018

I had an issue with a sensor on a 2018 Ford Escape. Brian was more then helpful with keeping me informed as to what was going on and how long he thought... it would take. Service was great overall

July 9, 2018

I recently leased my first vehicle and had an excellent experience. My sales associate Frankie Santiago listened to what I needed and found the perfect... vehicle. He helped me through the entire process, which as a first time buyer was extremely helpful. I would recommend Frankie to anyone looking for a vehicle.

Herb Chambers Ford of Braintree

Thank you for your review. Happy to know that you had an excellent experience leasing your first vehicle with Frankie and the team. We appreciate your... recommendation, and wish happy miles. -Scott Lewis, General Manager.

July 9, 2018

July 5, 2018

Disorganized and deliberately dishonest. I went to Herb Chambers Ford one morning with the intention of purchasing a specific used vehicle stock # A30369A.... No one seemed to care that I was there. I was eventually told the car was sold. No one even took my information. When I returned home I saw that it was still listed as available so I sent in an email. I received a response stating that this vehicle was available for immediate delivery. I then called and spoke to the sales manager Brandon. He said that he would personally try to put his hands on the vehicle and call me back. After not receiving a call some five hours later, I called him again. He stated that the car had been sold. The next morning, my wife saw that this vehicle was still available so she called and spoke to Brandon again. He said the vehicle was available and to come on down. So we packed up the family and went all the way down there again. After waiting for about a half an hour we were told that it was sold the night before. As of this writing the vehicle is still listed as available. I'm not sure if there's an employee saving it for a family member but they are disorganized and blatantly dishonest.

I apologize that there was confusion about this vehicle being available. Paperwork can take a few days to register before we can remove the car from t...he website and so on. That certainly is not an excuse for the lack of communication among the team, however. So I sincerely apologize for that. We do not hold cars for family members, this was lack of communication to the fullest. -Scott Lewis, General Manager.

July 4, 2018

Easy to schedule appt. helped promptly with courtesy. Work performed well and completed in a very reasonable time. Very reasonably priced. Would recommend... this service department

Andy Andrews