Plaza Ford

493 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

May 31, 2018

We began our search for a used vehicle on Memorial Day with the intent of looking at different models. One of these was the Equinox LTZ that we found... at Plaza Ford, which is over an hour away from our home. I made initial contact through their internet manager who was expecting us Monday morning. We drove the vehicle and liked it but wanted to do our due diligence and look at other possibilities before we decided. Their Sales Manager, Hugh, was pushing us to make a decision on Memorial Day and threw out some better figures as we were leaving. Again, we wanted to look at other vehicle first. Over the next few days we drove many vehicles but decided upon the Equinox at Plaza. Knowing that Hugh had offered increasingly better deals, I send an email to the salesperson assisting us, Rusty, with an offer than was $900 less than the last "official" (on paper) offer, but actually was more than the ones that Hugh was trying to get us to bite on several days earlier. A very abrupt reply was received from Rusty which said "thanks, but no thanks." I spoke to Hugh immediately after this and he was just as abrupt and basically disconnected the call after saying "good luck" and saying that the offers on Memorial Day were only good then. No counter offer, no "sorry, this is the best we can do." Very unprofessional. We will continue our search elsewhere.

April 15, 2018

I drove over 2 hours to come to this dealership and glad I did! Nothing but amazing people and great service ! Was honest and straight forward with all... my numbers so I got down there there was no confusion ! Thank you guys !toms

April 12, 2018

Went in to drop off car for service and left with a new car. We are more than pleased with the entire Plaza experience. This is our 2nd purchase from Plaza... Ford and Gary was our salesperson both times. He listened to our needs and met them! All of the Plaza team was polite and professional. We will be back!

December 19, 2017

I parked and went into the building to later be confronted by one of the sales managers or lot attendant managers (a heavier set older male) yelling at... me to move my car. I went out to move the vehicle to find that he parked right up to my bumper with his Ford truck to purposefully block me in. As childish as it was I went in to have him move his vehicle so I could move mine out and he proceeded to tell me very aggressively that there is no parking allowed there. After he moved the pickup truck. What place of business does that?? I left immediately and would tell anyone reading reviews to stay away from this place. The rudest most unprofessional experience I have ever had.

August 28, 2017

Don't come here to get ur car service, waited 15min before someone would check me in . Customer service is very horrible

April 16, 2017

Gordy was our salesman, very helpful, no pressure and hooked us up with a great deal for a used Car. We will shop here again, even though we live 35 miles... away.

March 25, 2017

We have purchased many, many vehicles from numerous dealerships and our experience today (3/25/2017) was without a doubt the most pleasant, stress-free... auto shopping experience we have ever encountered. The entire staff at Plaza Ford is remarkable. Everyone was friendly and professional; however, our salesman Keith Hinder was exceptional! Keith was the most sincere, honest, caring and straight-forward sales person we have ever met. Plaza Ford is not your typical dealership, they are very easy to work with and do not use high-pressured tactics to sell their vehicles as seen at most other dealerships. Do yourself a favor.....SHOP AT PLAZA FORD FIRST!!! STOP IN AND ASK FOR KEITH, YOU WON'T BE SORRY.....IT WILL BE A GREAT EXPERIENCE!

February 27, 2017

I had my 2006 F-150 towed to Plaza Ford on 23 February 2017 due to another failed Throttle Body hecho en (made in) Mexico. The original throttle body failed... back in May of 2009. The truck got to Plaza about 0745 and all work was done about 1015 which included the install of the new throttle body, PCM update and fuel injector cleaning. I am very happy with the quality of service and friendliness from Gary Pinder. The only downside was the labor cost is very expensive, but at least I am up and running, and the Ford Service card has 12 months free of interest

December 30, 2016

Keith did an amazing job. He gave me the best price and trade in. I will be back.

We set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us, Chris. If you have any additional questions abou...t your new vehicle, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

December 29, 2016

We travelled to purchase a car and the folks here were well organized and helpful. They also got back to us with questions we had very quickly.

We're pleased to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction, Laura! Safe travels!