West Point Lincoln

52 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

August 17, 2019

I had two tires that needed repaired and Chris Pinina took care of it very quickly. He takes good care of all his customers and I highly recommend if you... own a Lincoln to get it serviced here.

We appreciate your kind words about Chris, Mr. Shedrick! He is definitely an asset to our team. We appreciate your recommendation and continued trust ...in our team here at West Point Lincoln!

July 18, 2019

Mr Garza has represented Westpoint Lincoln in a knowledgeable, prompt and courteous manner. I have confidence in his assessments and assurance the service... will be resolved without problems.

We appreciate the wonderful feedback about your experience with Mr. Garza! He is definitely an asset to our team. Please let us know if we can be of a...ny further assistance to you.

June 20, 2019

Arthur Garza is my service rep and he was tied up when I arrived but he already had someone ready to take care of me so I would not have to wait. Good... management skills. Everyone is so nice and the place is so comfortable and clean and cool. What more could someone want.

Thank you for the wonderful feedback about our service team! We appreciate your continued trust in us and look forward to seeing you back for your nex...t visit!

June 17, 2019

No pressure to buy. I was able to take my time and drive multiple vehicles. When I was still unsure at the end of the day, I left with no pressure to... stay and buy today. Came back 2 days later and made my purchase. Don't over look Westpoint Lincoln!

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us! Welcome to the West Point Family!

June 6, 2019

I purchased a new Nautilus about 1 month ago and took it back for minor adjustment. Got it back same day. It is a super car. Buying experience was excellent... and service has been fast and excellent. I was on my way to the Lexus dealership and just pulled into West Point for a look and was impressed with the attention I got. The dealership has been excellent in all respects. I never made it back to the Lexus dealership.

Thank you for the wonderful feedback, Mr. Smith! We're happy to have you as a part of the West Point Lincoln family!

May 22, 2019

Excellent used vehicle purchase. As an out of state buyer Sam made the process easy by sending me extra photos and taking the time to send a walk around... video of the vehicle. I was able to Fly and Drive without any issues and would not hesitate contact him in the future for another purchase! Thanks!

You are very welcome! We hope you're loving your vehicle!

April 22, 2019

Great service for the MKC. No time lost during the repair and the waiting room confortable enought. Thanks a lot to the competent team .

Thank you for the wonderful feedback! We're happy to hear that you had a timely and comfortable visit with us. That is what our team always strives fo...r. Please let us know if we can help you with anything else!

April 15, 2019

Pat O'Connor is by service rep and I couldn't be any happier. He is always sure to go over my thoughts prior to taking my car away to do the normal servicing.... When it is complete he is there to go over what was found or not found to make sure that I am comfortable with the service that was done. All of the service staff are congenial and helpful.

Thank you for the kind words! We truly appreciate your continued trust in Pat and the rest of our team here at West Point Lincoln and we look forward ...to seeing you back for your next visit.

March 10, 2019

I great all my service done at Westpoint Lincoln because they do it right the first time at the right price! I love my Lincoln and Westpoint!

We appreciate your continued trust in us and look forward to seeing you back for your next visit!

February 25, 2019

Smooth from the start. Easy process and in and out quickly with a quality product. Loved every minute of it. I will be going back for my next vehicle... and service.

That's what we like to hear, Mr. Lankford! We look forward to seeing you back for your next visit.