Tate Dodge Chrysler Jeep and Certified Used Cars

30 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

May 10, 2017

My 3rd Used Car love the people here, they always take excellent care of the customer, Judy, Eric and RJ what a pleasure ¿

April 21, 2017

We have just purchased a certified used truck. After two days we discovered some small dings and dents that we had not seen on the day we bought it.... We were very hesitant about what the garage would do to help us but Russell and Rob could not have been more helpful, kind and professional in dealing with our problem. They went the extra mile to solve our problems without any fuss or difficulty. The whole process has been a really good experience and we would highly recommend this garage as a dealer you can trust completely. We would never hesitate to buy from them again. Finally a dealer with integrity. Thank you.

March 13, 2017

I had found a Camaro online, sent a email request regarding the vehicle and received a phone call and text from the most wonderful Salesman I have every... known Joe Holden. My husband and I made the long drive from southern maryland the next day, and drove home with my Camaro. The staff here are truly amazing and go out of of there way to help you in any way they can. Very laid back not pushy at all. Made my car buying simple and Fast. I would recommend if you are looking for a Used car to check Tate out and make sure you Contact my Salesman Joe Holding, you are truly a wonderful man. Thank you all for everything.

March 11, 2017

Really appreciated the buying experience , everything was quick ,up front and honest . My care salesmen Barnett was great I would highly recommend him... for your buying car experience

March 7, 2017

Went shopping for a used car we had a wonderful sales person that work with us every way he could... Joe holden

March 4, 2017

Joe Holden was outstanding I highly recommend! The buying process was quick and easy! Great finance rates. The whole team worked hard to fill my needs!

October 12, 2016

Terrible customer service. Purchased a new 2016 Jeep Patriot in April last week it wouldn't start towed it to service. Needs a PCM but still has not been... installed and completed. Service area is in shambles and I spoke to a tech who quit there that states they are way understaffed with techs and parts. He recommended another dealer

September 10, 2016

My daughter and I had the pleasure of buying a car today from Dez. He was very professional but also fun to deal with. We all know buying a car can be... very stressful and he kept things relaxed. Even the financial end of things wasn't too painful thanks to David. Overall, as good an experience as possible to have buying a car! Thanks Dez!

September 5, 2016

Good experience, it was a pleasure dealing with the crew at Tate dodge. I'm satisfied with my purchase, I didn't feel swindled nor forced to make a purchase... and that itself made my decision for me...

June 27, 2016

I went to Tate Dodge Chrysler Jeep looking to purchase a 2016 Grand Cherokee Summit that they had in stock and I was looking to trade my 2011 Grand Cherokee... Overland. I did my homework on the value of my trade and the new car. I told the sales manager and my salesperson Wendell Fitzgerald that I just wanted to know what their best price was for my trade and for the vehicle that I was looking to purchase and that if they treated me fairly that I would go ahead and purchase the SUV. Let me just say that both of them handled the transaction with a totally professional attitude. Their offer for my trade and for the new SUV were both better then what I had estimated and so I went ahead with the purchase even though the SUV was still in transit. I put $500 down to hold the vehicle and it arrived a week later. Wendell contacted me as soon as it arrived and I made arrangements with him to pick it up. When I arrived two days later, the whole transaction only took about an hour. I am writing to compliment Tate for one of the best buying experiences I have ever had in purchasing a new vehicle. I currently own five vehicles and have purchased four this year alone. I would gladly give them an outstanding rating for their professionalism.