Generation Kia

777 reviews

777 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Generation Kia from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

October 13, 2020

Our Salesman Nick Canone was patient and found us the perfect car for our budget we test drove several vechicles abd he worked hard to help us. Truly appreciated

October 8, 2020

I saw the car on the internet on a Friday, contacted Ray at Generation Kia, and came in for a test drive that same day. The following Monday the car was... prepped and all the paperwork done so I could pick up my new car. Easy and efficient.

• May 31, 2018

Best car buying experience I ever experienced. No one tried pushing me into anything I didn’t want or need, and the process was fast and easy. Thank... you to Simona and to everyone else at Generation Kia.

October 7, 2020

Excellent service and willingness to help it’s customers. Not rushed to make a decision and provided very helpful tips and advice. I would definitely recommend... this dealership and the particular salesman that helped us. Keep up the good work!!!

Worked with:
    Addie Donohue

Finance Manager

NOT RATED

Lou Ciorra

Sales Consultant

NOT RATED

September 29, 2020

Henry was very knowledgeable about the car and features and worked with us with our trade in I would recommend this dealer to my friends

September 28, 2020

Steven helped me out a lot , helped me purchase my first car on my own, great at listening, amazing at what he did overall, could t have done it without... Steven ! No doubt my next visit of want it with Steven Galarza !

Worked with:
    Mackenzie Gallo

Sales Consultant

(4.3) 14 reviews

September 21, 2020

Thanks Big Lou FOR GETTING ME IN THE CAR I WANTED... SIMPLE AND TRANSPARENT. THANK YOU AGAIN WILL SEND YOU MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS TO YOU

September 17, 2020

I bought a 2021 Telluride from generation kia. I dealt with Steven He kept me informed all the way on which cars came in until the right color and options... came in. Very nice to deal with. Went out of his way to make the deal happen. Very positive experience dealing with Steven. Bought there because of the way he dealt with us.

August 25, 2020

I truly wish I never did business with them. If you are gullible than go there. Any person who knows anything about business and cars could see how they... rip you off, since I bought a car may 2018 Kia Sportage 2017 their service has been horrible. They will tell you what you want to hear for you to put money down and then fill in the blanks. My car wouldn't start yesterday and I had an extremely rude Lady on the phone who would barely let me speak and said it will be $200 just to look at it. I got it to a reliable shop and had it looked at fixed good battery installed under $200. Also there has been 2 recalls on my car. I only know of one they fixed for me. After owning the car a year I brought it for an oil change/recall and was given a ridiculous list of services I should get done. After I declined because prices were too high the associate lowered multiple prices for his own records not giving me the option to have the service down. He should have changed the prices before he wrote declined and gave me an option. Just proof of not caring and only looking to scan you.

July 23, 2020

I left a negative review about Generation Kia on July 18, 2020 about the employees not wearing a mask... On July 19 the manager Joe V. called me apologizing... for the lack of masks and explained that because of my review they have changed their mask policy and now required all employees to wear a mask at all times. He then gave me a good price on the vehicle I was interested in and told me to come in to work out a deal. I went down to the dealer a few hours later, I called the salesman Steve who I had also spoken on the phone with, to come help us and he came and found us with a mask on. He then walked us through the showroom where again not a single employee had a mask on. Steve nervously under his breath was saying "guys put your masks on". He then went over the car and we went on a test drive. When we got back magically every employee was now wearing a mask. We spoke numbers and he said he would give me a deal on my trade in if I agreed to "change my 1 star review to a 5 star review". We did not purchase a car. We have been to 6 dealerships over the past week including another Kia dealership and every one of the employees we saw in them were wearing masks and socially distancing. Coincidently a friend of ours went into Generation Kia this evening (July 22) and walked out because not a single employee had a mask on.