Generation Kia

New Used Service

612 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Generation Kia from DealerRater.com
  • Excellent Experience
    October 31, 2016

The service was excellent. They were so incredibly helpful. Ernesto helped me the whole way and he was tremendous in his service. I went in wanting ce...rtain things and left with more than I expected and am so grateful and happy. I love my new car and can't thank them enough!

• Great selection, good deals
    February 19, 2018

Dealership had a great selection and friendly atmosphere. My sales rep. was helpful and friendly, knowledgeable in his presentation of the Sportage. I... would definitely recommend this dealership!

• Excellent Car Dealership and Professional Staff
    February 17, 2018

My visit to KIA was a pleasant one. KIA is an excellent car dealership with a high standard of professionalism. I recently purchase a new car with gre...at assistance from Jamal who is very caring, compassionate, and understanding. My sale person Naguell brought a new sense of diligence, helpfulness, courtesy, hospitality, confidence, and passion in providing top class customer service and execellent customer satisfaction to my husband and myself. Base on her professionalism I would gladly recommend her and KIA to all my friends and family.

• Sale of car
    February 16, 2018

Don was very helpful. He made us at ease and gave us no pressure to buy. I saw the car I wanted and bought it the same day

Overall Experience

• The best service from luann
    February 15, 2018

I want to thank the owner for bring luann mcbride back to service she know customer service an she never tell you need some thing when you don't an ...when the car not repairable she walk you up to sales thank you to the owner I give you 20 stars don't ever let her leave again

• First timer
    February 15, 2018

I recently purchased a Sorento from Generation Kia everyone there was so pleasant to work with. Mackenzie listened to what I was looking for and the p...rice range that I needed. She was very helpful. I also had the pleasure to deal with David Priceman. He was the best. He answered all the questions I had and more . He was very informative. They both made my first car buying experience a pleasure. I would recommend generation Kia to everyone and tell them to see Mackenzie and David.

• First timer

• Generation Kia gave me the right car
    February 13, 2018

My name is humberto m. I went to several Kia dealerships and they wouldn't try to accommodate me. I went to generation and Matthew was helpful and we ...made the deal. Recommend

• I would highly recommend Generation KIA
    February 12, 2018

I had a great experience at Generation Kia ! Mark Bonilla was a pleasure to deal with and very helpful and made the car buying process easy.

• I would recommend Genaration Kia and Juan Carlos
    February 7, 2018

I had a very pleasant experience buying a used Kia Sorento from Generation Kia. Juan Carlos, the sales consultant that helped me, was a tremendous he...lp and I never felt pressured by him. If you are in the market for a new or used vehicle, consider Kia (specifically Generation Kia) and ask for Juan Carlos. This was probably the smoothest, quickest and most hassle-free car buying experience I've ever had. I felt no pressure at all to buy a vehicle from them and felt there were no sly sales tactics happening. The next time I need a vehicle, this is the place and person I am going to.

Generation Kia