Rich Morton Mazda

428 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

July 18, 2014

I thought long and hard about whether or not to write a review on my experience with Rich Morton Mazda and I feel 100% obligated to share. The buying process... was great. Hands down great customer service at the beginning. Shan Marfani was awesome and very professional. That's where the buck stops. Before we signed the contract we were promised (our mistake) that what seemed to be a very small problem would be taken care of by the service department. Our car stayed with the dealership for two weeks and they refused at first to properly fix our vehicle. Neal J. tried everything under the sun to fix the car the cheapest way possible. He did not want to eat any cost for fixing our vehicle and continued to ignore several of my phone calls. He is the General Manager and he refused to take the proper measures to thoroughly fix our vehicle. It was a constant battle to try and get an issue that we pointed out before we signed the contract and was assured by Neal J. would be fixed. The car was under warranty but Neal would talk around the real issues and claim he was trying to help but didn't want to pay to actually fix the issue. I was actually yelled at over the phone by a supervisor there and the only person who remained professional was Shan. It is absolutely crazy that higher up management needs to take another class in TRUE customer service. My husband and I were extremely stressed out by the back and forth and lack of concern for our sacrifice as the customer. We finally got our car back and everything is fine. The service department and Shan took care of us but once the sale was final, Neal J. and the sales reps completely changed. It was a nightmare and I highly suggest to make sure you never take a dealer on their word. WAIT and get everything in writing because all changes once they make the sale. Rich Morton Mazda does not deliver on its word!!!

June 16, 2014

I have to give them 5 stars for my 1st Corvette buying experience. Jimmy, Richard and John are the AAA+ team, they are AWESOME, AWESOME and AWESOME! It... is the best looking Corvette at NASA Goddard Space Station right now. Thank you very much for helping me to buy my first dream Corvette! The buying process was simple, easy and they are very polite and they were willing to work with me to get me the best deal! I really appreciate what you guys did. Thank you very much!!!! I will come back and I really recommend Rich Morton!

April 29, 2014

Worst Service Department Ever, Was told they would fix problems with the 30 day warranty and they are Liars. All about the bottom line. Not trust worthy.

December 22, 2013

I am thrilled with my Honda that I recently purchased through Rich Morton! Everyone was helpful and friendly and strived to make my car buying experience... hassle free. The sales department took care of my family and I and gave us a great deal! I would recommend this dealership to my friends and family. I especially want to thank Mike M. And Neal J. Taking care of us!

December 22, 2013

I recently purchased a Crosstour EX -L from rich Morton Mazda I had been looking for one for some time I got a great trade in on my old Buick and a great... price on my new preowned Crosstour the service was amazing. I had pleasant dealings with Mike Neal and Eric hands down the best Car buying experience ! A real class act

December 20, 2013

I went to the dealership to purchase a used vehicle and I was prepared to negotiate a fair price for all. The sales manager stated the usual we cant go... any lower the normal sales tactics. Well as I continued to do a search for another vehicle today that price that couldn't go absolutely any lower is magically 1000 cheaper with taxes would have still come out less expensive than what I was willing to pay. I had check in hand and ready to make a deal. Maybe it is just me and i may have rubbed them the wrong way having my own financing and done research on the vehicle and having prices in a 150mile radius and being an educated shopper. On a positive note if you do go there see Mike if you do go there he is an excellent young man that will try his best.

October 16, 2013

I NEVER write reviews online, but I just needed to share that my experience with this dealership has been incredible across the entire organization --... from the buying process with Shan, to the paperwork with Eric, to the service with Emily. I will never take my car anywhere else. Really nice people who do the right thing. It's been a pleasure.

September 20, 2013

I was on their site and reviewed two cars. If you check the carfax on both of them... it clearly says they were in an accident. No where on the dealer's... ad does it say they were in an accident. The real kicker is one of them are selling for the same price as a similar car not in an accident.

July 28, 2013

Had a great experience buying a car here. Chris Germakakos was our salesman and he was great. Very laid back, no pressure. The whole team really worked... with me to get a great deal with financing...cheaper than my credit union!

July 22, 2013

My experience working with the staff at Rich Morton Mazda was amazing. They made my time there very comfortable and the car buying experience seameless.... John Bonanno and the entire support staff were A++ - I highly recommend them for your next car purchase.