Bob Bell Nissan Kia

105 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

July 25, 2017

sale person yes customer services, yes but deals are the worst ALTHOUGH OLD CUSTOMER THEY DO NOT OFFER ANY DEAL, AND PRICES PUT ON THE NET ARE NOT THE... ONE THT WILL USED, TRY TO OVERPRICE US 3000 DOLLARS, AND AS 7 YEARS CUSTOMER WORTHED 200 BOX, WILL NEVER BUY A CAR THERE ANYMORE.

February 11, 2017

John B's customer service was excellent. John went the extra mile to get the deal and the car I wanted. Everybody at Bob Bell was nice and respectful.... John showed me the perfect car. I will definitely refer my friends and family to shop with John and Bob Bell Nissan.

Thank you so much Helen for your positive feedback. We are so thankful for the opportunity in serving you concerning your automotive needs. We appreci...ate your business and selecting us as your dealer of choice!

January 24, 2017

With the service being more than a couple hours, someone took me home, and picked me up. The drivers were courteous, and the service people, were knowledgeable,... and respectful. I have bought my past four vehicles there, and they have a customer for life.

Thank Monique for your positive feed back. We appreciate you allowing us to service your vehicle and for choosing Bob Bell Nissan as your dealer of ch...oice.

January 24, 2017

Paulette was a great sales person. The process was fairly easy and straightforward. Price was below what we expected.

Thank you Greg for your positive feed back. We appreciate you giving us the opportunity to be your Dealer of choice. We are very fortunate to have Pa...ulette working for us.

January 3, 2017

Paulette really worked with us. We told her what we wanted and how much we wanted to pay. She got us what we wanted for less.

Thank you Robin for your positive feed back. We appreciate you giving us the opportunity to be your Dealer of choice. We are very fortunate to have Pa...ulette working with us.

December 28, 2016

Paulette is amazing. She helped us buy the PERFECT car for our needs! I will be a lifetime customer of Bob Bell Kia because of the great customer service... that I couldn't find elsewhere.

Thank you CLynn for your positive feed back. We appreciate you giving us the opportunity to be your Dealer of choice. We are very fortunate to have P...aulette working for us.

December 13, 2016

Came into the dealership expecting to be treated the same way I was by Jones (Belair), Nationwide(Towson), and Koons... Ending up recieving TOP NOTCH... service from Paulette right off the bat. She was so helpful and sweet and helped me pick out and purchase the car of my dreams!! Ruben was super patient with us, and we felt like we left the dealership with an AMAZING deal. Couldn't be happier. Thanks for the great service Paulette! You're the best!

Thank you CWilson for your positive feed back. We appreciate you giving us the opportunity to be your Dealer of choice. We are very fortunate to have ...both Paulette and Ruben working with us.

November 27, 2016

Good experience. Wheeling/dealing was minimal. A few mistakes were made on the final contract but they were corrected to my full satisfaction without any... argument.

Thank you so much for your positive feedback. We strive for Great CSI and always remain thankful for you allowing us to be your dealer of choice!

September 14, 2016

The Bob Bell team was the best! Loved working with Paulette. Very patient and kind. The management team worked to get me in the car I wanted. Will be... an on going relationship. Thanks to all!

Hi TJ, Thank you so much for your positive words! We love Paulette a lot too! If we can help in any way in the future, please don't hesitate to reach... out to us.

September 5, 2016

Linda Vick, sales rep was very helpful in selecting the car that best fit my needs. We test drove three different vehicles and provided detailed information... about all the vehicles so I could make an informed decision. I left knowing I got the best deal on the right car. Thank you for your great customer service. I will be sending friends/family to you.

Thank you so much for your kind review! I'm glad Linda Vick was able to help you find the vehicle that worked best for you. Please feel free to reach ...out to us should you need anything in the future and enjoy your new Kia Soul!