Brown Daub Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM - Bath

4.0

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Brown Daub Bath is the Best!

I have been a customer of Brown Daub Bath, PA for many years. I can not "rave" enough about the fine Service Department this dealership has. They listen to the customer of why they are coming into the service area. The mechanics do a superior job. The vehicle is returned in perfect condition and in a timely fashion. All thru the process there is communication....always a good thing! Professional and caring sums up the employees. I am glad to be able to rely on them for maintenance and or a problem.

2.6

outdated sales techniques

The service department is excellent. However, the sales techniques they use are antiquated and insulting. They don't help you to make the right decision, they try to impose their desires on you. How stupid !, When I informed the archaic sales person that I wanted to continue to look around more before I made an offer on their vehicle the sarcastic response was ..."do what you got to do , Buddy." Yeh, right I will be sure to come back.

Great jeep compass rides like a champ

called over phone to check out the internet jeep on their website,went to the dealer very friendly folks,financing was great thru Chrysler,and the finance manager was perfect on knowledge.they have a great selection,,drove an hour to get the color jeep I wanted! check them out in BATH,pa

3.0

Sales Dept

The sales dept is great. Service dept is horrific. Buy a car here and have it serviced elsewhere.

Excellent Service

I received excellent service from the beginning of the process to the end of the process. I will definitely return when I need to purchase another vehicle.

received email and follow up call promptly

Stacey responded to my online request promptly and followed up with 2 calls to arrange an appointment. Josh offered the type of vehicle we wanted that was not yet listed. They put it through their service and replaced a part that did not meet their standards and detailed it for us. They provided a loaner and an extra key at no extra charge. Kyle in the finance department was prompt in finding us our financing. We love our new Dodge Hemi.

2.8

Buying is great, follow up is terrible!

Get everything in writing, and check every nook and cranny in vehicle before you leave! Bought a vehicle 6 mos ago, and at first they were great, sales staff was great, once I left, it all changed! I've been back 5 times and now am fixing through another dealership because they refused to deal with problems their service staff caused!

2.0

Get everything in writing

I purchased a Jeep at Brown Daub in Bath two weeks ago. Make sure you get everything in writing because follow through is poor. I had to call multiple times for an accessory that was promised to me and the sales person never called me back. The head manager never returned my call, however once I spoke to the service manager, it was finally handled for me. At first I felt that I did get a decent deal on a Jeep that I wanted but the fact that the entire transaction wasn't handled properly left a bad taste in my mouth. Also, after all of that, the finance manager called me in and asked for a favor because of an error on my paperwork. Suddenly they needed something from me. Funny how that works. The only reason why I didn't put a "1" star is because the service manager did help me and I feel that I owe it to him to at least mark my review "fair".

Professional friendly experienced honest

Anita was helpful, truthful, friendly Everything was taken care of in a timely manner. Professional Visited 4 dealerships in a day in search of a jeep. Daub Brown had the car we wanted but also was a great experience from start to finish.

very helpful customer service rep. Justin Searle

i contacted the dealer for some questions about a car. sales rep thru online, Justin Searle, was very helpful with all my questions. i am looking forward see and talk with this guy and purchase a new vehicle.

Dealer response

Thank you for the positive review. We do try to answer all questions as thoroughly as possible. We look forward to seeing you soon!