4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 1127 reviews

1127 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Mercedes-Benz of Annapolis from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

• July 16, 2015

Best car buying experience ever! From 1st appointment to picking up the car they were AMAZING! Over-the-top customer service, knowledgeable sales staff,... and simply a pleasure to work with. Thank you Brian Sturgeon and Michael McNicholas for turning car buying into something to look forward to! Many thanks!!!

Thank you for your earnest response Paula McLoud. We appreciate your feedback and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with Brian Sturgeon..., Michael McNicholas, and the rest of the team! If you should have any further questions or want a little more insight on your new vehicle, please don't hesitate to contact us! We would love to work with you again soon.

August 10, 2018

You can???t get better than Chuck. Always has a smile on his face and willing to help when you???re in a jam. Don???t hesitate to call Chuck at Mercedes... of Annapolis.

August 10, 2018

Having purchased several automobiles from Mercedes of Annapolis, I am amazed as to the consistency of quality service provided over many years. Having... Alex Clothier as our Service Advisor has been a blessing much appreciated. His attention to detail, level of personal interest and concern for making sure everything is resolved to satisfaction and his always pleasant demeanor leaves this customer very glad to be doing business with this exceptional dealership. I have had the opportunity to observe Alex Clothier interface with other customers and I can convey my level of satisfaction is not unique. With Service Advisors such as Alex, one could not wish for a more satisfying ownership experience.

Casey Duffy

Master Certified Sales Consultant

(5.0) 94 reviews

Michael Herron

General Sales Manager

David Brady

(5.0) 14 reviews

August 10, 2018

Chuck has my back when it comes to either dire emergencies or frivolous requests; 5 Stars doesn't do his quality of work or level of dedication justice.

August 9, 2018

After getting a flat just before the bay bridge on my way back home to Rehoboth. I called Annapolis Mercedes service to see if they could take care of... it. I arrived to the service area and Alex promptly took my vehicle back at 2:30 pm. I was unsure what was going to happen but they first stated they had the tire but could not locate it but also found other problems with my other tires. I instructed them to just go ahead and replace everything. They needed to order the tires and he put me in a loaner vehicle so that I was able to get home. The following day they called to tell me the vehicle was ready and they would have their driver bring me back my car to Rehoboth, which is an hour and a half drive from Annapolis! Amazing service and as frazzled as I was I could not have appreciated the courtesy and promptness of the service I received! Thanks again!!

August 9, 2018

Chuck is the best service advisor I've come across and is always available. I can text him at ANY time and he will respond as soon as possible. He makes... it feel as if he is your personal service advisor working for you full time. In the year I've owned my first Mercedes Benz (ML350), Chuck has made the experience seamless and enjoyable. Sometimes I just stop by the service center to get a car wash and chat with Chuck. His is the man! I couldn't imagine going anywhere else for the top notch service Mr. Leyman provides.

Mercedes-Benz of Annapolis

Thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to Chuck! We're looking forward to your next visit with us!

August 6, 2018

Dwayne was awesome to work with, I would definitely recommend him to friends & family! He was very professional and patient which was very important... for me in making a decision to move forward with this dealership. Overall great experience!!! Allen was Awesome as well!! Great Teamwork!!!

We're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more... than happy to help!

Allen Belcher

Finance Manager

(5.0) 46 reviews

Dwayne Bowen

Sales & Leasing Consultant

NOT RATED

August 6, 2018

Derek Nedd made car buying extremely easy with great technical knowledge and professionalism. Excellent financing practices by Allen Belcher, made for... a pleasant experience for us.

Eric, we're happy you found Derek and our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Mercedes-Benz of Annapolis! Feel free to reach... out to us if you need anything. Have a wonderful day.

Michael Herron

Derek Nedd

Master Certified Sales Consultant

(5.0) 28 reviews

August 2, 2018

Alex has always been very friendly and informative about my little red clk 350 ... He gave me his direct phone number on first trip to get service ...... makes me very special when l have to call for service ... get my car serviced is never fun for me but Alex makes it a lot more enjoyable ... since my lung cancer, l bought my little red convertible which was a treat for getting through all my treatments... It has been fun to drive it ... l will look forward to seeing Alex on my next trip in to get a service ... Jp Adams

Mercedes-Benz of Annapolis

Hello, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Mercedes-Benz of Annapolis. If you're ever in nee...d of more help, please let us know! Until the next time we meet, take care!

August 2, 2018

Great experience. Alex was Honest about mr repairs. On my car. And he resert best price for me . Such great service I recommend Family and friends.... To Alex Mercedes-Benz of Annapolis. Thank you Alex ! Bruce Conway

Mercedes-Benz of Annapolis

Billie, your wonderful feedback and rating mean a lot to us. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out! We hope you have a... great day!