1214 reviews

1214 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Mercedes-Benz of Annapolis from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

• July 16, 2015

Best car buying experience ever! From 1st appointment to picking up the car they were AMAZING! Over-the-top customer service, knowledgeable sales staff,... and simply a pleasure to work with. Thank you Brian Sturgeon and Michael McNicholas for turning car buying into something to look forward to! Many thanks!!!

Thank you for your earnest response Paula McLoud. We appreciate your feedback and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with Brian Sturgeon..., Michael McNicholas, and the rest of the team! If you should have any further questions or want a little more insight on your new vehicle, please don't hesitate to contact us! We would love to work with you again soon.

October 17, 2018

Part of the reason why I bought a Mercedes was for the outstanding customer service and maintenance upkeep that comes with it. I always have the same Mercedes... Service Rep, Sean Engelhard. He's the best and I request him every time.

October 17, 2018

The service was great! The advisor kept me informed, the service was completed timely. He was courteous and professional. New tires on car runs smoothly.... Car was washed and cleaned. Loaner was provided.

October 17, 2018

Sean goes above & beyond, doesnt matter if its a early morning text question about an indicator light that has come on or an unexpected dropin to dealer... for low air in a tire, Sean is ALWAYS there to assist!! He truly cares about his clients & it shows. Thank you Sean!!

October 14, 2018

The dealership was great! Everyone was very friendly and our salesperson was knowledgeable and genuine. This is our second purchase here and we couldn???t... be happier. We have been using the service department for four years now and it is awesome too.

Mercedes-Benz of Annapolis

Hello, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new vehicle! We're glad to hear we delivered such a great experience. If there's anyt...hing further we can do for you, we are happy to help! We hope you have a great day!

Chuck Leyman

(5.0) 38 reviews

Asher Chaudry

Mercedes-Benz & /// AMG Master Certified Sales Consultant

(4.9) 94 reviews

October 11, 2018

Asher was friendly, he explained every issue about the car and I feel he went out of his way to make me feel comfortable about my purchase

Mercedes-Benz of Annapolis

Hello, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Mercedes-Benz of Annapolis! Please don't hesitate ...to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you. We hope you have a great day!

Asher Chaudry

Mercedes-Benz & /// AMG Master Certified Sales Consultant

(4.9) 94 reviews

Larry Cash

Finance Manager

(4.4) 10 reviews

October 9, 2018

We walked into the Mercedes dealership only look at the GLC 300 that was just traded in. Our plan was to look at this Mercedes, go look at a range rover,... then finish up at the Porsche dealership. Derek was amazing! He was an absolute expert when it came to this vehicle. They had a range rover that was just traded in and Derek said "you can look a it but there is no comparison" . He was right. After the sale was completed he spent another 45 minutes, with me. going over all the vehicle amenities. I was so impressed with the professionalism at this dealership. They make you feel like family and treat you like royalty. They have definitely made us loyal customers.

Mercedes-Benz of Annapolis

Hello, your satisfaction is our top priority. We're looking forward to your next visit with us!

Derek Nedd

Master Certified Sales Consultant

(5.0) 31 reviews

October 9, 2018

Always polite n helpful with no delays and offer helpful siggestions. When ever I need advice concerning my car he has the patience to explain no matter... how long it takes

Mercedes-Benz of Annapolis

Hello, your satisfaction is our top priority. We sincerely thank you for the positive review, and look forward to seeing you again soon!

David Brady

(5.0) 23 reviews

October 9, 2018

Just had very helpful interaction by phone with Brady who provided info on maintenance plan and extended warranty. He???s alway great. Top shelf provider.

Mercedes-Benz of Annapolis

Bob, thanks for your praise and kind comments about our team! If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out!

Chuck Leyman

(5.0) 38 reviews

David Brady

(5.0) 23 reviews

October 9, 2018

I am so happy with the excellent service I always receive at the service center in Annapolis. Every time I go for something the people who work on my car... are excellent. Alex Clothier is my service advisor and he is fabulous. He is helpful and knowledgeable and I feel lucky to have him. I would recommend the service to everyone.

Mercedes-Benz of Annapolis

We are happy to hear everything is always done to your satisfaction! At Mercedes-Benz of Annapolis, we value our customers and look forward to your ne...xt service visit!

Alex Clothier