Mercedes-Benz of Annapolis

1303 reviews

1303 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Mercedes-Benz of Annapolis from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

January 12, 2019

This is my first Mercedes Benz. I was provided good insight on the different classes and was able to choose what best suited my needs. The deal I got was... exceptional and the process was effortless. The quality of the vehicle and the attention to customer service are A+, best car dealership experience I've ever had.

Asher Chaudry

Mercedes-Benz & /// AMG Master Certified Sales Consultant

(5.0) 107 reviews

Larry Cash

Finance Manager

(4.8) 23 reviews

January 11, 2019

Alex has been our service manager for a couple of years now. He has been a great professional and representative for Mercedes-Benz of Annapolis. I really... appreciate the fact he understands I really love my MB and he takes great care of it when they have it. Alex is a pleasure to work with and I really appreciate him. Darci Bobo

• July 16, 2015

Best car buying experience ever! From 1st appointment to picking up the car they were AMAZING! Over-the-top customer service, knowledgeable sales staff,... and simply a pleasure to work with. Thank you Brian Sturgeon and Michael McNicholas for turning car buying into something to look forward to! Many thanks!!!

Thank you for your earnest response Paula McLoud. We appreciate your feedback and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with Brian Sturgeon..., Michael McNicholas, and the rest of the team! If you should have any further questions or want a little more insight on your new vehicle, please don't hesitate to contact us! We would love to work with you again soon.

January 11, 2019

Asher was a great sales rep. He literally allowed the vehicle to sell itself. I have never been so relaxed when buying a vehicle. It was a true customer... experience for my wife and i. Everyone was very nice. We will be back in a few years for another one.

Asher Chaudry

Mercedes-Benz & /// AMG Master Certified Sales Consultant

(5.0) 107 reviews

January 11, 2019

I highly recommend Alex for all of your service needs! He is super attentive, personable and all around great to work with. Taking my car in for service... or anything I may need is always a pleasant experience when working with Alex!

January 10, 2019

Alex Clothier is great at his job. He's very detailed oriented. Alex always return phone calls. He updated his clients on their service. he also seems... to always remember what makes his clients happy.

Hi William, thank you so much for your positive comments about Mercedes-Benz of Annapolis! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything els...e comes up. Take care!

January 9, 2019

Damon Scott was very attentive and personable. Easy to deal with. Larry Cash was friendly and easy to work with. Was well taken care of, love my car.

We're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or st...op by. Have an awesome day!

Larry Cash

Finance Manager

(4.8) 23 reviews

Damon Scott

Sales Consultant

(5.0) 6 reviews

January 8, 2019

Keep continue doing the good things/ work you are doing to service your customers. I appreciate everything you do. Keep doing great work. Thank you very... much.

We appreciate your positive review about your experience with us! We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit!

January 8, 2019

Every time I take my car to this service center, I am glad I have a Mercedes. Alex Clothier takes the best care of me. Yesterday I was driving 97 South... and hit a rock that was in the middle of the highway (a large one) at 60mph. I was so afraid there was damage to my undercarriage I drove straight to Mercedes where Alex made sure I got immediate service despite my not having an appointment. Who does that? He also rolled in my upcoming service check, got me a loaner and sent me on to finish my very busy day. All this with a warm smile and friendly conversation about the holiday. He is smart, knowledgable and remembers everything about my car and I trust his suggestions and his judgement. Yesterday could have been a bad day. He made it a great one.

Thank you so much for your positive comments about Mercedes-Benz of Annapolis! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always ...happy to help!

January 5, 2019

Jeff was very educated and professional on the purchase of my vehicle. Made the process smooth and easy going. Was also great with my child that tagged... along. I highly recommend seeing Jeff on the purchase of your vehicle.

Congratulations on your new vehicle! We are happy to hear Jeff was able to provided you with such a positive car buying experience! Thanks again for t...aking the time to leave us this information about your recent visit. Take care!

Jeffrey Sunstrom