4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 1112 reviews

1112 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Mercedes-Benz of Annapolis from DealerRater.com

• July 16, 2015

Best car buying experience ever! From 1st appointment to picking up the car they were AMAZING! Over-the-top customer service, knowledgeable sales staf...f, and simply a pleasure to work with. Thank you Brian Sturgeon and Michael McNicholas for turning car buying into something to look forward to! Many thanks!!!

Thank you for your earnest response Paula McLoud. We appreciate your feedback and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with Brian Sturgeon..., Michael McNicholas, and the rest of the team! If you should have any further questions or want a little more insight on your new vehicle, please don't hesitate to contact us! We would love to work with you again soon.

July 19, 2018

Chuck Leyman always makes us feel welcomed, always ensures our maintenance/ local transportation needs are met. Like having a relative at MB! As we li...ve 70 miles away we always spend the night. Chuck keeps us updated with service completion times so we can plan our day. This last visit he expedited our service when we had to leave several hours earlier than we expected. We trust Chuck???s advice and value his friendship. We have two MB and have been extremely pleased with Chuck???s attention to detail over the past several years. Thanks!

Mercedes-Benz of Annapolis

Steve, thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

July 18, 2018

I must say, Alex Clothier is AMAZING! I originally had an issue with a previous advisor, and Alex steeped in ensure my experience was nothing but the ...best! Alex made me feel right at home. I brought my car in to have service completed on my tires. Alex explained the entire process and made sure he communicated the entire way! Every time I spoke with Alex, he was pleasant and professional, and answered any question/concern I had! Through all of my years with luxury cars and service, Alex was by far the best! I have complete trust in Alex and will return to Mercedes Benz of Annapolis Service Center because of him! I wish all associates could be more like Alex!!

Mercedes-Benz of Annapolis

Hi, we are pleased to hear that Alex was able to provide great service to you! Congratulations on your new vehicle! If you ever need anything else fro...m us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

July 18, 2018

Once again Mike Adams shows his professionalism. I had service on my car and he always goes that extra mile to ensure my complete satisfaction. I know... that when he says something to me I can trust what he says. From loaner cars to my car being ready when he says it will be he never disappoints. Thanks Mike I truly appreciate your service. Keep up the great work.

July 17, 2018

I have been a satisfied patron of MB Annapolis for over 5 years. They are courteous and prompt, and most importantly fair. I feel confident leaving my... vehicles with the service department and my Service Rep, Chuck Leyman, is outstanding. I have loved all my MB vehicles and utilizing this service center has been a wonderful experience every time.

Mercedes-Benz of Annapolis

Amy, your satisfaction means a lot to us! We always strive to provide top quality service to every guest, and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed you...r experience here at Mercedes-Benz of Annapolis!

July 14, 2018

Such a wonderful experience every time I come. I made sure to schedule my visit with Mr Brady as he always ensures I receive the best experience. I tr...avel from Waldorf, MD and won???t go any where else due to the atmosphere and quality service. Thank you!

July 13, 2018

Alex Clothier is the best & great service advisor. His professionalism & knowledgeable customer service is outstanding ! I always have experienced co...urteous & great service at this location.

Mercedes-Benz of Annapolis

Hello, thank you so much for your positive comments about Mercedes-Benz of Annapolis! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else com...es up. Take care!

July 12, 2018

Texted my service rep, Chuck Leyman, to see about servicing my car since I hit road debris and a curb. Chuck went the extra mile to see that my car wa...s taken care of, even though the service department was slammed. Chuck always texts me and provides updates, estimates of cost, and advises when all is complete. I???ve been exclusive to this dealership for over 30 years, and Chuck is far and away the most attentive rep that I???ve had. I have 3 mercedes and Chuck takes excellent care of me, which influences my purchasing decisions.

Mercedes-Benz of Annapolis

We are pleased to hear Chuck always takes great care of you! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Ha...ve a great day!

July 12, 2018

Working with Chuck, I can text him when I need an appointment. He is always ready for me with a loaner car, and when the vehicle is ready I text when... I'm on the way to pick it up and it's ready to go, clean and engine running. Awesome experience as always. Chuck is easy going, a great guy, and couple that with his expertise plus his attention to detail and the service experience just can't be beat!

Mercedes-Benz of Annapolis

Brent, thank you for sharing your response to Chuck's outstanding service! We value your business and look forward to your next visit! Take care!

July 12, 2018

Alex is the service manager every-one should work with. Knowledge and professionalism are his specialties. He is an exceptional brand ambassador for M...ercedes. Whether you are in for routine service or replacing a key battery, he always has your best interest in hand. He goes out of the way EVERY time to create the best customer experience. Do yourself a favor and request him the next time you visit the service center.

Mercedes-Benz of Annapolis

Thank you for your great comments about Alex! Our team strives to deliver an excellent experience, and are glad you always find this to be the case du...ring your visits. If you have further needs or questions, please reach out!