(4.9) 982 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

982 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Mercedes-Benz of Annapolis from DealerRater.com
  • FABULOUS car buying experince!
    July 16, 2015

Best car buying experience ever! From 1st appointment to picking up the car they were AMAZING! Over-the-top customer service, knowledgeable sales staf...f, and simply a pleasure to work with. Thank you Brian Sturgeon and Michael McNicholas for turning car buying into something to look forward to! Many thanks!!!

Thank you for your earnest response Paula McLoud. We appreciate your feedback and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with Brian Sturgeon..., Michael McNicholas, and the rest of the team! If you should have any further questions or want a little more insight on your new vehicle, please don't hesitate to contact us! We would love to work with you again soon.

• Great Experience
    February 23, 2018

Buying a vehicle can be an exhausting event, but thanks to Asher Chaudry and Troia Collins it turned out to be a great experience. I received excelle...nt service at Mercedes -Benz of Annapolis from the person that greeted me when I entered the door to the person that helped me process my loan. Thank you all for your knowledge and professionalism!

• Top Notch
    February 22, 2018

Imagine if yo had a member of your family in the auto servicing business... That what it feels like each time I take my car in for service. Not only ...is this service center excellent at what they do, they have some of the best customer service Reps. But this there is always one that goes above and beyond and at this location its Alex Clothier!! He is not only professional, but personable. He knows me by name, and asks about my children, and takes his time to make sure I understand the work being done . Alex is the difference between good and GREAT customer service.

• Quick service
    February 19, 2018

I was given perfect customer service and very timely. Highly recommend!! Alex is personable, professional, and worked very with my schedule and servi...ce needs. I am very pleased and will continue keep coming back!

Overall Experience

• Welcoming, informative and courteous.
    February 18, 2018

Spent several weeks shopping the Mercedes AMG product around the area and visited nearly every dealer. At Mercedes-Benz of Annapolis all staff were fr...iendly and responsive both by phone and in person. Most importantly, the staff was patient and did not pressure or push a sale. I went home with the exact vehicle I was looking for at a reasonable price. Friendly staff all around. Great inventory. Great follow up and service after the sale as well. That was somewhat foreign to me and much appreciated. The car I had been looking for from the online website was actually at the dealership as published. This is not always the case at all dealers.

• Professional
    February 14, 2018

The entire staff was very professional in their presentation of the model we were interested in. Took all the time necessary to demonstrate all of the... vehicles fearures, the support services offered by Mercedes-Benz and options to finance. Made us feel very comfortable. Asher has also provided good follow up information. Love our new C Class!

Mercedes-Benz of Annapolis

It's experiences like yours that really keep us motivated! Congratulations on your new vehicle, and please don't hesitate to call or stop by if there ...is ever anything that we can do for you!

• Natalie Powell is a great Associate at Mercedes, Annapolis
    February 13, 2018

Natalie is wonderful to work with whenever we are serviced at Mercedes-Benz of Annapolis. She is savvy, professional, informed, and always one step ah...ead of anything that we need. Natalie makes the experience of going to your center enjoyable and relaxed. A very admirable representative for you, and and a real gem for Mercedes! Cynthia and Bob A.

Mercedes-Benz of Annapolis

It is great to hear that Natalie always takes such good care of you! Feel free to reach out to us if you need anything. Have a wonderful day.

• Service
    February 12, 2018

Professional, friendly, and genuinely cares for his customer. Been a pleasure working with Alex, and will come back for future services to this dealer..., so long as Alex is there.

Mercedes-Benz of Annapolis

Thank you for the fantastic feedback of your experience with Alex! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than ha...ppy to help!

• engine light on my CL 550
    February 10, 2018

Alex was courteous, prompt, knowledgeable, destabilizing in his explanation of the problem. He offered a loaner car of equal or better quality as my c...ar.

Mercedes-Benz of Annapolis

William, we are pleased to hear that Alex was able to assist you! We hope to be of service to you again. Take care!

• Knowledge and Expertise
    February 8, 2018

Your employee Alex handles every technical challenge skillfully thoroughly and effectively as he uses his expertise to the problem or situation I have... when it come to my car.

Mercedes-Benz of Annapolis

Nessa, thank you for letting us know about the great job Alex is doing. If you're ever in need of more help, please let us know!

324 6th St Annapolis, MD 21403