Nissan Of Norwich

82 reviews

March 25, 2013

I just bought a new 2013 Pathfinder, the staff was very helpful and big thank you to Almer for getting me to come down!

It was a pleasure serving you as well Jake!

August 20, 2011

The entire process is filled with lies and misleading information. Not to mention the Gender, Age, Racial, and overall profiling that goes on here. I was... here to view a car I researched on Cars.com, the price advertised online was 17K at the dealership it was priced at 21K. After 30 minutes and actually having to pull up the online price Via cell phone, finally agreed to 17.5K as a starting point. After telling the dealer what I had in mind for price and before test driving I was promised all sorts of numbers that fit my budget. I was not planing on checking my credit until my price was agreed upon, we finally came to an agreement on downpayment, trade-in, value, and overall price. So my credit is ran with a better score than anticipated. And finally the GM comes over with the paper and tells me he can't let the car go for the agreed upon price after running my credit. The GM was completely rude throughout this process of breaking this news to me and demanded I show him similar cars in this price range and that I wouldn't find any. After showing him four others at equal or lower prices just different colors than my liking, he begins blaming his employee for over promising although he gave the OK to run the credit knowing the agreed upon deal. Overall awful buying process and horrible customer service. Buyers beware before you fall into the same trap as me and have your credit scored lowered because of it. I hope this will make buyers aware of the tactics played by this dealer in particular and discourage from bring them business.