River City Subaru, Inc.

37 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

December 8, 2018

Incredible service department and impeccable sales staff and sales process.

We strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at River City Subaru. If you have any further questions, pl...ease give us a call. We're always happy to help!

November 20, 2018

They are very nice people to deal with. They have a very clean facilities. Excellent service Very good waiting area. Excellent service. I would highly... recommend them to any one.

It is our commitment to provide all of our customers with clean and comfortable facilities as well as professional and top notch service. Thanks again... for the recommendation, and have an amazing day!

September 27, 2018

Some of the friendliest people to work with!! Made us feel like family!!

Rhonda, thank you for sharing your positive experience! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an... awesome day!

August 16, 2018

From the initial meeting with our sales representative Daphny to our final completion of paperwork on our purchase it was a smooth and pleasant experience.... Driving our Forester has been a pleasant experience as well ( smooth ride and excellent performance). Can't wait to try it in bad weather.

Hi Arthur, thank you for taking the time to let us know how we did. Congratulations on your new Forester! If you have any further questions, please gi...ve us a call. We're always happy to help! We hope you have a great day!

August 2, 2018

Kirk Gillenwater at River City Subaru is patient, professional, and knowledgeable. He worked with me to get the vehicle options and pricing that would... guarantee I had the payments I needed for the new vehicle. Ladies, if you are in the market for a vehicle and want a gentleman that will have your back during the buying process, I highly recommend him!

Thank you for sharing your positive experience dealing with Kirk! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop b...y. Have an awesome day!

July 23, 2018

Really looked forward to buying my first Subaru and River City Subaru made the buying experience fun and hassle free.

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we did. Congratulations on purchasing your first Subaru! Please let us know if there is anything else... we can do for you; we are more than happy to help!

July 13, 2018

Easiest car l ever bought-in every way. My son bought a subaru the day before and said the same thing.

Glennda, we are very happy we could provide you with a positive buying experience! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us... a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

March 19, 2018

The sales and financing staff were incredibly helpful when I was interested in buying a used car. They were also patient, friendly, and attentive. I will... definitely be back when I'm ready to buy a new car.

August 19, 2017

Had a great salesman, George Topping. Who did a great job of listening of what my wife and I wanted in a Outback. He found a 2018 Outback with everything... we had asked for.

August 16, 2017

If you are looking to buy a new car, I highly recommend River City Subaru. Chuck, Jonathan, Joni, Jake and all the others are very eager to make sure... you are 100% satisfied with their service and with your Subaru. My Outback is 6 years old and needed some repairs and they treated me like I was the most important customer they had. I can't say enough good things about them!