Airpark Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

111 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

June 21, 2020

They were super helpful and they did everything they could to make it a quick and easy process. I know nothing about cars but they explained everything... to me and didn’t pressure me into anything. Best car buying experience I’ve had!

Our reputation is one of our top priorities. Your positive review is what we are always striving for!

March 30, 2020

I love my new Jeep, I just wish the buying process wasn’t such a hassle! I had a great sales person, super professional (Devin). We were interrupted by... a rude/unprofessional sales manager (didn’t care to take his name, young kid, wearing gages)... Eventually the finance person was nice n quick with the paperwork but was WAY too pushy with the extended warranty stuff... when i said no for the 3rd time it was already too much, but he kept bringing it up....

Thank you for taking the time to bring this negative experience to our attention. It is discouraging to hear that you had anything less than a stellar... experience. Please contact Mary Robertson, Customer Service Manager at 480-696-5885 to discuss further.

• November 10, 2019

First stared using them for service, always very helpful and kept me updated on my Jeep, when it was time to purchase another Jeep, I bought from Airpark,... again, great experience, they were very helpful and gave me a great deal with a TON of great add-ons!

Our reputation is one of our top priorities. Your positive review is what we are always striving for Damian!

December 19, 2019

So I didn't get the chance to go in person but over the phone and online communication the costumer service lacked greatly. I had mentioned a car I was... interested in and they had said they didn't have it anymore but they they had other great cars. Well they're definition of great is expensive and with a ton of miles. All the cars they wanted to sell me were over 12 thousand dollars with miles over 80,000 and plus. I then mentioned how I was looking for something with low miles and that I would have a trade in as well and didn't hear back from them. Overall if you're looking for a used car I would stay away from these big name dealerships.

Customer service is our top priority and we want to see if we can address your issue. Please contact Mary Robertson, our Customer Service Manager, at ...480-696-5885 and we will do our best to make this better.

August 30, 2019

This place does not know or understand cars STAY FAR AWAY ive brought my Jeep Wrangler here 6 times to get the headlights fixed and they still don’t work... this problem has been going on for 3 years now and the last time we brought it in they tried charge us 800 after weve already spent 800 and the first time we brought it in it was under warranty because it was 3 years ago but they refuse to honor this and this is extremely unsafe for me driving without lights but I’d rather take my chances than deal with these crooks!

In 2016, our records show your son brought the Jeep in to service and said the lights went off and on. Unfortunately, we could not duplicate the probl...em but in a good faith effort, we put a light switch in it. Records show it lasted about a year, and your son came back with the same problem. But again, the lights worked fine while it was here, but we still tried another new switch in it. It could have been a failed part from a year earlier, but we couldn’t figure out what was wrong because the lights were working. Another year later your son brought it back with the same problem. This time, the computer indicated that it needs a control module which was unpleasant news. We offered to help and credit the amount of previously paid repairs, so you would have paid the difference. Unfortunately, you declined our offer. We wish you luck with your repairs.

June 24, 2019

10 and EXCELLENT experience at Airpark Dodge Chrysler Jeep with Andrew Laursen. Andrew walked us through the entire sales process and we are SO pleased... with our purchase. Thank you and the team... Jason, Chris and Andrew!

Thank you from all of us at Airpark Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

May 29, 2019

Best truck buying experience. Everyone was easy to deal with upfront and made this buying process fast and simple. Thanks again Steve for the great car... buying experience.

February 26, 2019

Same as last review , emailed back and fourth for 5 days working out a deal, get close to where I want to be asked to run credit, then I was switched to... the finance guy( which I dont have good credit) he took over the deal, only to be told the very first amount on day one which was completely different then the pencil sheet, talking $300 a month difference . It was like I had to start working the deal all over and the last person that was working with me didn't care to get the sale he just stated how much a month and if I change my mind he will be there. I emailed copies of the emails with the pencil sheet to the general sales manager (Willie) after receiving a email asking how the car buy process went . Guess what no response.

Thank you for taking the time to bring this negative experience to our attention. It is discouraging to hear that you had anything less than a stellar... experience. Please contact Mary Robertson, our Customer Relations Manager, at 480-696-5885 and we will do our best to make this better.

February 21, 2019

Dishonest and Disrespectful dealership: 1st: after days of talking with them before my test drive appointment and discussing my trade in, the person I... worked with in the dealership seemed that we never talked before: I felt that everything we had talked was completely ignored! Bad start, I thought!The person started opening the emails and verifying everything we had talked. More importantly: we specifically discussed the trade in value and what I am looking for my car. I was very clear as I did not want to waste my and their time! They gave me a number for my trade in, documented via email! Of course, as they said, they must see the car for best appraisal so that I can get the most for it. Makes sense. They saw the car and confirmed that it was in “like new” condition. Nevertheless, the manager gave me super funny, low and insulting offer for no reason but to make fun of me. I told them that they INSULTED me and we all wasted our time. The initial offer was lower that the KBB instant cash offer and what they stated in the email. Yes, they changed the offer after they messed up...but it did not matter to me anymore. I was mad. They are promoting themselves to be a different, not typical dealership...! Oh my: what I experienced was Disrespect and Insult!!! The Car sale business has been shifting and they should really consider how they treat customers, if they care for my opinion! Do Not trust and be careful where you plan to spend tens of thousands of dollars!

February 7, 2019

Was trying to purchase a used Cherokee. Asked for $500 off, they offered $100 . 2 days later it was lowered $600. They tried to get me in to test drive... and purchase it before it even passed inspection. Very shady. Avoid them!