Tim Marburger Honda

New (704) 422-8289 (704) 422-8289
Used (704) 422-8285 (704) 422-8285
Service (704) 422-8287 (704) 422-8287

4.2

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Reasonable prices with good salesman

Went by dealership looking for a vehicle. Not too sure about buying or trading but getting some ideas. Had excellent service from Giovanni Svette. He spent time showing me a few cars no matter how long it took and part of the time it was in the rain. He showed excellent customer service. I would definitely return when I decide to trade.

Pleasant Experience

After deciding on a 2015 Pilot EXL, we began a search in NC, SC, TN, and VA. Several dealers had what we wanted in stock but most wanted more than we wanted to pay. I made contact with Sandy Scott and explained to him where we were in the search and what we were looking for. We communicated by email and phone for a couple of days, then set up a time for my wife to stop by and test drive the Pilot. Give and take is part of the car buying experience, and even though I was at work 3 states away, Sandy and I did most of the negotiating by phone before my wife got there. Once she arrived, she was treated with the utmost respect and made to feel at ease. Sandy was professional and courteous as he dealt with her, which was a concern since I was so far away. Tim in financing was efficient and moved the process along. The GM, Brian, stopped by and was friendly to her too, and the whole experience was pleasant for us. I would not hesitate to visit them again! Allen & Edie Morgan

A great car buying experience

My wife is a devoted Honda customer and decided it was finally time to give up her old Civic in favor of a CR-V EXL with everything on it. I cast a wide search online and put together a spreadsheet comparing model years, mileage, colors (interior and exterior), prices, and certified pre-owned status. After comparing over a dozen cars from various dealerships and having several frustrating experiences trying to get responses, I finally found just the right CR-V for the best price at Tim Marburger Honda just outside Charlotte, around 400 miles from our home. Scott, the internet sales manager, responded to my online inquiry within minutes and was very prompt responding to all of my questions via e-mail. The car was offered at such a great price that there wasn't any significant haggling to do and Tim Marburger Honda was even able to beat our pre-approved financing rate from our credit union (a rate we'd been very happy with). Within hours of stumbling upon just the right car I had already gotten all of my questions answered, been approved for financing, and put down earnest money to seal the deal. Our visit to the dealership could not have been a better experience. It was raining so they'd put the car in the maintenance area (dry) for us to look over and start our test drive. Everything was exactly as promised - the only way anyone would know the car wasn't brand new was to check the odometer. The paperwork was already ready to go and with a few signatures we were back on the road with our new CR-V. I don't think Scott could possibly have been more friendly or helpful. We got a great car at an unbeatable price (and believe me I'd been checking) without any hassles. The dealership was spotless and all of the people we dealt with (Scott in particular) were as friendly and helpful as could be. I truly don't know how a car buying experience could be made any better. There are probably several dozen Honda dealerships closer to home, but when we're ready for our next vehicle, I know our search will start at Tim Marburger.

Awesome experience!

I just bought a 2008 GMC Sierra from this dealership Saturday. Awesome experiece. Ive purchased many cars over the years and this was by far the best experience I have ever had. Everyone I met was nice and and professional. They were extremely busy that day had people everywhere that day and still had the time to go everything about this vehicle with me. It was so good my wife traded her Pilot in the same day and bought a new 2013 Accord! She loves her car as well even though I will never get to drive it. Brian, JR, and Marcus were awesome to deal with. You get a very personal experience there, you are more than a (number) to them you are a friend. If you want a great deal, great service, great experience do not go anywhere else. Go to Tim Marburger Honda. Tell Them Johnny Diggins sent you. They even sent me a $100.00 referall because I sent my brother up there and he bought also.

Best In Class

Thanks to the Tim Marburger Honda team and their 2012 Presidents Award winning staff I had the best car experience I've ever had. I chose to purchase a BMW from them and live 4 hours away. I clearly understood the car could be sold before I got there if I did not put a deposit on it. I elected not to until I saw the car first hand. Luckily the car was still there and the negotiations and purchase process went like clock work. There were a few scratches here and there but it was a used car and the condition had not been over stated. Nice to see that there are still small hometown dealerships that use the right business practices. First class all the way!

Customer Service is GREAT!!!

Tim Marburger Honda is the top of the line when it comes to customer satisfaction and ease of the car buying experience! I purchased my 2013 Honda Accord Sport with the up most respect of any dealership that I have experience in my car buying experiences. The staff was very proficient in getting us out timely and our salesmen was at hand at all time making sure we were being taken care of. The staff is very helpful, professional, knowledgeable and courteous. Hats off to my salesman for making the process easy and non-stressful!!! Everything was laid out as described and was defined very clearly. My husband and I even received a letter after the purchase thanking me for my purchase and this was a nice little bonus because we will be back to do business again in the future!!! No wonder why Tim Marburger Honda received the Presidents Award in 2012? CUSTOMER SATISFACTION!!!

1.0

Poor Customer Service, Shady Dealing

Don't waste your time working with this dealership. They are unprofessional and deceitful. They worked a deal with me on the phone over 2 days of calls and encouraged me to come to the dealership telling me we were going to be able to make a deal on an Odyssey. I even told them that I could not make the trip unless it was a solid deal. I had also mentioned that I had a bad experience with another Honda dealer and they assured me they were different, wrong! Meanwhile, they were working a deal with someone else on the same vehicle. They never gave me a heads up that the car would probably not be there when we arrived. I dragged my three small children an hour away from Charlotte, only to arrive as they were signing papers with another customer. I should have known when I arrived what their intent was, but they humored me by allowing me to see the vehicle and even allowed my husband to test drive it. I'm pretty sure their goal was to get us there and try to sell us another vehicle on their lot. The whole experience was shady. I would recommend working with another dealership who might be concerned about how they treat people. Tim Marburger Honda is the epitome of the stereotypical shady car dealer. Do not do business with this company. They don't deserve your money.