Herb Chambers Toyota of Boston

Saturday 8:00am–4:00pm
Sunday Closed
(888) 941-3672 (888) 941-3672

(1,094 reviews)

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Herb Chambers Toyota of Boston from DealerRater.

2.0

You can make a reservation but will still have to wait 4

You can make a reservation but will still have to wait 4 hours. Team is handling the line very poorly and untrustworthy.

No BS, no added markups.

No BS, no added markups. Quick and easy, no pressure process. Carlos was great to work with.

Dealer response

Thank you for the five-star review, we appreciate it! We hope to see you here at Herb Chambers Toyota of Boston for all of your future auto needs.

Teresa was great !

Teresa was great ! Very up front and accommodating she kept us in the loop with the repair to my car

Dealer response

Thank you for your 5-star rating! We're so happy that Teresa provided you with excellent communication! See you next time at Herb Chambers Toyota of Boston!

The best dealership in Massachusetts.

The best dealership in Massachusetts. Great service and people. Highly Recommended for purchasing or servicing a vehicle.

Dealer response

Thank you for the kind review, Eddie! We're honored to receive your support and look forward to your next visit here at Herb Chambers Toyota of Boston!

Always very polite, helpful and courteous.

Always very polite, helpful and courteous. Have answers for questions you might have. Thank you.

Dealer response

Thank you for sharing your experience working with our team at Herb Chambers Toyota of Boston! See you next time!

Allen was extremely patient, he answered all of my

Allen was extremely patient, he answered all of my questions. He was extremely professional and a pleasure to work with.

Dealer response

Thank you for your 5-stars! We're so happy that Allen provided you with a positive visit! See you next time at Herb Chambers Toyota of Boston!

Consumer response

Yes looking forward to picking my car up.

The service was excellent and the timing was exactly what

The service was excellent and the timing was exactly what I was told. I will certainly return for more service work.

Dealer response

Thank you for the wonderful feedback about your recent visit here at Herb Chambers Toyota of Boston! We look forward to serving you again in the future!

My first experience with Herb Chambers was delightful.

My first experience with Herb Chambers was delightful.Everyone thre was very helpful and patient.

Dealer response

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you, Nany! We appreciate your kind review and hope to see you again next time here at Herb Chambers Toyota of Boston!

Excellent service, easy access, clear communication, and

Excellent service, easy access, clear communication, and high quality facilities. Everyone is friendly, welcoming, and so helpful! 10/10 would recommend

Dealer response

Thank you for taking the time to share this wonderful feedback! We're honored to receive your support and look forward to your next visit with us here at Herb Chambers Toyota of Boston!

I am happy with profetional service.

I am happy with profetional service. On Herb chambers. Toyota on Boston for my car

Dealer response

Hi Luis, thank you for sharing your review! We look forward to seeing you next time at Herb Chambers Toyota of Boston!