2022 Acura MDX consumer reviews

side view of 2022 MDX Acura
Explore the 2022 Acura MDX
Shop the 2022 Acura MDX

Love this car!

I am in love with this car. My entire family loves it too. The exterior and interior design is so slick and sexy. The car has SO MUCH leg space. My husband is 6’3” and he vouches for the space. The rear sitting areas are equally comfortable. Car drives so smoothly and causes minimal exertion while on a long distance trip. The car is so tech savvy! Has inbuilt navigation system as well as Alexa as a basic default as a art system. On top, you can access Siri too. The most awesome feature is the extended sunroof. Car has remote start from app. The Cabin control app also allows the passengers to control their temperature, fan, even sunroof length.

Very stylish ,comfortable ride

We were looking for a while ,we like the look and ride of this car technology is great! Very roomy like that we have a 3rd. Row if needed.

Most comfortable car to drive

I love the styling and the new design. It handles like a smaller vehicle but the ride is smooth and quite. I am enjoying using the Level 3 autonomous driving that only Honda and Tesla posses. The car ticks all my wants for technology and comfort.

The best car ever.

My MDX Aspec is by far the best car I have ever owned. It has exceeded all of my expectations and will recommend it to all my friends.

Over the top!!! Very impressed

Beautiful vehicle inside and out. Lot's of power but with finesse. Outstanding vehicle, have only driven it A little but I can tell it is "my kink of vehicle".

Love this car.

Amazing engineering. Great tech. Looks cool. 10 speed dual clutch. V6. All wheel drive. It's new, but my 9 year old Accord V6 is running strong. And it's assembled in OHIO.

Love my MDX!

This is my second MDX. I previously owned a 2010 which I drove for nearly eight years. I thought I wanted to change it up and tried another similar SUV. I missed my MDX every day. It was so exciting to hear the 2022 model would be coming this spring. I have owned my mine for nearly a month and absolutely love it! It drives like a dream and is a beautiful car, inside and out. The adjustable seats in the middle row are a nice touch, as well as the removable middle seat. The third row is big enough for children, or smaller adults could easily ride back there for short distances. Personally, so far, I have not found the technology system difficult to use. It does take time to get familiar with it, but if you spend a few minutes playing around with it before you hit the road, it is pretty easy. It is time for Acura to be recognized as one of the best luxury vehicles on the market. I encourage anyone looking for a mid-size SUV to take a look at this one!

Acura MDX A-Spec White w/ red super sharp

Acura’s MDX A-Spec is sharp. I went back in time when I opened the door to see the spacious interior. This car is the epitome of perfection.

The Best SUV out on the Road!

One of a kind...It is absolutely one of the best Suv crossover out on the road today...Fast, smooth and very Luxurious... A gorgeous ehicle indeed...

Two steps forward one step backward

This is my 6th MDX since 2003. It's starting to look a little luxury instead of a drab mid-priced sedan. The infotainment system needs a lot work. Touchpad extremely shaky and backwards. Ride is good. My 2017 Hybrid was better in every respect- suspension, brakes, acceleration, quietness. Overall not bad but not as good as 2nd Generation.