2021 Acura RDX consumer reviews

side view of 2021 RDX Acura
Explore the 2021 Acura RDX
Shop the 2021 Acura RDX
4.3

well equipped, well priced and an enjoyable drive.

4 moths and 4000 miles, a few rattles have developed, nothing significant, I got used to the touchpad interface and find it to be "just fine" as I typically use CarPlay and do most of my audio control from the steering wheel. The car is peppy, comfy and the audio system is STELLAR.

Acura Fan

Sleek and sporty design - turbo charged engine, all wheel drive. Plenty of leg room, rear seats fold all the way down for extra capacity and I absolutely love the black 20in wheels!

So far so good

Really nice SUV...traded 2015 TLX now b/c of value of used cars...RDX handles and rides flawlessly. Great acceleration from 4 cylinder turbo. Will have to wait to report on reliability as have only 350 miles driven so far but with Honda/Acura I don’t think it will be a problem.. We really love this vehicle and expect it to last.

3.1

This car is high-tech but driver seat can't bend

This is nice compact SUV but does not have power as V6. l wish they made V6 but no option. You paid for 40k Plus for the brand but is not worth it. l regretted . l wish l did more research before l purchased it. l wish if l can return it now.

Greatest suv I have ever owned way better than my

This is the finest automobile ever I recommend anyone interested in a suv for themselves or there family look no further than the 2021 Acura RDX not is so fantastic fantastic you will just want to drive all the time

3.3

Bat paint peeling out really quick

In general is a goos SUV but I bought two months ago and front bumper paint is peeling out completely call the dealer said I have to pay cause is the front bumper worst service ever.

Comfortable ride on shirt or long trips.

As a senior citizen, One reason I purchased this vehicle was because of the ease of getting into and out of the vehicle. I am pleased with the ease of handling and the smooth ride.

Spacious, well equipped luxury SUV

Purchased the RDX SH AWD Tech Package after extensive online and first-hand review of Nissan Murano, Honda Passport and Volvo XC 40. Found that the comfort, styling (externally and internally), performance and handling and price with options offered as standard provided the best in the vehicles we had considered. Not a fan of the idle-stop feature, however that can be turned off. The infotainment feature does take time to acclimate use, however, access to the passenger and driver is very handy. Another great feature is the the ELS Studio Premium Audio System with 12 speakers that is standard on the Tech Package.

1 of the more fuel efficient SUV I have owned

This SUV checks all the boxes for me. Stylish, fuel efficient, good handling and comfortable. I would reccomend thicar to anyone lookiing for a SUV

Wise Decision

I'm 6'2" and this car is extremely comfortable. I have an ASpec in Modern Steel with SH-AWD. It's a real head- turner. The car is quick, holds the road and very responsive. It's a fun car to drive, I want to drive all the time. "Love it!"