1998 Acura RL Consumer Reviews

1998 Acura Rl
Average based on 4 reviews

Love my RL

by from Kansas City, MO on October 12, 2007

Bought the car used. Vehicle is extremely reliable. Absolutely no problems. I enjoy the little extras and plan to drive it for years. When I search for used cars again, I will absolutely bypass the overpriced Toyotas and concentrate on unappreciated Acuras. Much more car for the $

I wasn't expecting such a great car.

by from Louisville,Ky on April 27, 2009

Bought the car used, I will never buy new again. This is a great car with fantastic features. I have read some reviews dogging the RL for "lack of power" and I can't understand what they mean. This car has WAY more than ample power for anybody other than stoplight to stoplight racers.......I don't think this car was made for that. Anyway, grat car, reliable.....and really good looking to boot.

excellent car

by from Atlanta,GA on May 1, 2011

Had this car for 3 months... Love it!! Drives very smooth and is pretty fast. Recommend Sport Tires for Stock Rims for best ride. Great car for the money.

Excellent value for $$$

by from on March 22, 2014

I bought this model used 8 years ago with 58K miles. I got 169K so far and it runs like brand new. Most reliable car I ever owned. Solid engine, change oil and filter every 3K good to go for another 100K. Major work none so far. Replaced original radiator a few months ago. ABS sensors need replacing. Can't ask for a better value.