2016 Acura Rlx Sport Hybrid

The most reliable hybrid car that you can buy.

by from on December 11, 2016

Very fast , very spacious inside and very nice to drive. It has a very big engine: 3.5l v6 and 310 hp

Best balance between performance and luxury.

by from west carrollton, OH on March 18, 2017

The 0-60 is 5s. The fuel consumption is 27.8mpg. Include all the luxury feature except backseat ventilated seat. Same thing in Audi and Lexus should have 80k. What else can make you unsatisfying?

Fabulous Car

by from Philadelphia PA on November 20, 2017

This car has it all — unbelievable power and 28 mpg! The technology includes everything known, and it’s totally silent in electric mode. People are stunned by good this car is. It’s a sleeper.

The best value I've seen in a long time!

by from St Louis on March 31, 2017

After buying 6 Lexus's the past twenty years I thought I'd look at Acuras again and I'm glad I did! When I bought my first Lexus LS 400 twenty years ago they were an exceptional value. That is no longer the case. The Acura RLX is now my go to car. Excellent ride, handling, exceleration, great reliability,less expensive to maintain , and a great price have have brought me back to the Acura line.

Our Expert Review: 2016 Acura Rlx Sport Hybrid