2016 Acura RLX Sport Hybrid consumer reviews

$59,950 starting MSRP
side view of 2016 RLX Sport Hybrid Acura
Explore the 2016 Acura RLX Sport Hybrid

Drives beautifully! Smooth and quiet.

Drove this car from Chicago to Las Vegas through highways, mountain roads, and pothole riddled streets. It performed like a champ! So comfortable and spacious, even for my 6'2" husband.

Best car I've owned.

This car met all of my needs- performance, efficiency, style, technology, comfort. Just got 38 mpg on a 150 mile trip across the state. It still holds its own as Honda's flagship and the most powerful production sedan they've ever produced. I'm very happy with it.

Fabulous Car

This car has it all ? unbelievable power and 28 mpg! The technology includes everything known, and it?s totally silent in electric mode. People are stunned by good this car is. It?s a sleeper.

The best value I've seen in a long time!

After buying 6 Lexus's the past twenty years I thought I'd look at Acuras again and I'm glad I did! When I bought my first Lexus LS 400 twenty years ago they were an exceptional value. That is no longer the case. The Acura RLX is now my go to car. Excellent ride, handling, exceleration, great reliability,less expensive to maintain , and a great price have have brought me back to the Acura line.

Best balance between performance and luxury.

The 0-60 is 5s. The fuel consumption is 27.8mpg. Include all the luxury feature except backseat ventilated seat. Same thing in Audi and Lexus should have 80k. What else can make you unsatisfying?

The most reliable hybrid car that you can buy.

Very fast , very spacious inside and very nice to drive. It has a very big engine: 3.5l v6 and 310 hp