2020 Acura RLX Sport Hybrid consumer reviews

$61,900 starting MSRP
side view of 2020 RLX Sport Hybrid Acura
Explore the 2020 Acura RLX Sport Hybrid
Shop the 2020 Acura RLX Sport Hybrid

Very reliable, understated car, great ride.

I really like this car, my favorite thus far. You do not see many on the road and I get a lot of compliments. Plenty of power when you need it.

Very reliable and fun to drive

This is my 4th RL / RLX, these sedans are fun to drive and very comfortable. Performance is outstanding, they make you feel like you are driving a sports car.

For in and out of town trips,it rides like a dream

Alot of room, alot of adjustment, lane control and adaptive cruise control takes stress out of trips. Seats heat and cool and are comfortable. 5ft wife or 6ft me fit like a glove. 30+ mpg often. Nav is great, the best. Maybe my sons tesla is better nav. But I'll keep this car until self driving Honda products available. Ride and comfort for my old bones.

ACURA Value per $ Spent Is Second To None.

The RLX Hybrid is an outstanding blend of Technology and High Quality Coach Work. The results is a Hybrid that gets me an average 29+ MPG on LA freeways On the road I have seen 31+ MPG. The various Included Safety Features add significantly to reduce the stress of the chaos associated with LA freeways, and it get you Safely to Your Destination. The navigation system is one of the best for automobiles on the market.