2019 Alfa Romeo Stelvio consumer reviews

side view of 2019 Stelvio Alfa Romeo
Explore the 2019 Alfa Romeo Stelvio
Shop the 2019 Alfa Romeo Stelvio

love the new Stelvio

We love it the Stelvio sets the bar on style and comfort don't take my word for it look at it and test drive the stelvio compare the style and comfort and I am sure you will take one home

Best car ever

I was not 100 percent sure about the Stelvio, but after my first test drive, oh boy !!! the exterior is amazing, the headlight look like the car actually tells you "drive me now" the interior is so so awesome I cant explain, however once you are behind the well all you want to do is push the gas. The Logo is so unique that the car stands out from the crow, the white color is so white that if you park next to a white car they look yellow LOL. Anyway, I'm in love ,,,thanks Alfa!!!

Great performance, very comfortable, smooth ride

Sleek and great looking, perfect for my needs. Allows you to feel safe and secure on the very busy roads and highways of south Florida.

4.3

Great SUV at a Great Price

My New Alfa is Amazing , i got the Ti Sport fully loaded . No problems (knock on Wood) I like everything about it. the driving experience is better than any German cars. The infotainment system need work but i rare use it, so it doesn't matter ..

Most reliable car i own

Amazing car, it was beautifully designed very different from all the other cars. I recomend this car. Its just perfect in size in colors and in driving

4.1

The SUV for Sporty Drivers

I have always driven a sporty car and my last 3 cars were sport sedans (2 Subaru WRX's and a BMW 3 Series). I need a little more utility in my next car so I was shopping in the luxury small to mid size SUV/Crossover category. I looked at several (X3, Q5, RDX, XC60) and they were all great and I would have been happy with any of those but then I came across the Stelvio and took it for a test drive. I was instantly hooked. It connects to the road better than my WRX (which was born a rally racer)! It's responsive, punchy, handles like any sports car I've driven and it's a sharp looking ride too. I opted for the ti sport with AWD (for the harsh Midwest winters) which comes with 20" wheels and very sporty bolstered seats that hug you in tight as you zip around town. Don't bother with navigation if you get the option with Apple Carplay.

Favorite car I've ever owned.

We considered MB, BMW, Audi, even the Porsche Macan but, in the end, the Alfa Romeo Stelvio was the best combination of style, comfort and performance for our money. It looks amazing, inside and out, and it handles like a dream. I love it.

1 of the nicest vehicles I’ve owned

The Stelvio is definitely an eye catcher.! The red interior really makes the truck looks sporty. It’s very fun to drive. I’m enjoying the vehicle!

Great vehicle with outstanding ride and handling

Nicely appointed vehicle, drives very well, is beautiful, and comfortable. Two friends drive an Alfa Romeo and are raving about it, so I test drove their vehicles.

Most smooth car that I have driven

This car is comfortable and meet all my needs. I love it. It drives very smooth. The red interior makes a difference in the look inside. This SUV has the perfect size for me.