2019 Alfa Romeo Stelvio consumer reviews

$40,545–$42,545 MSRP range
side view of 2019 Stelvio Alfa Romeo
Explore the 2019 Alfa Romeo Stelvio
Shop the 2019 Alfa Romeo Stelvio

Great car, nice to drive!!

This car is a combination between luxury and sporty. I like the fast clutch when in dymamic and the smoothness if used in normal comfort conditions

Wow, what a great SUV!

This seems to be the perfect smaller SUV. It had plenty of room, power, looks, luxury, etc. People kept asking what it was and where can they get one?

3.1

Regretting this purchase

4 weeks old, 6 trips to dealership. Number plate installed in the wrong place and warning sound all the time, since been relocated and now have a hole in the fender. This will be replaced, 3 weeks wait time. Headlights and tail lights not operating on auto, software glitch?, 2 recalls in the 4 weeks. Was advised by dealership not to use cruise control until it has been repaired. Finally, leaking valve in rear tyre. Was told, I am lucky that the warning system works! Called Alfa Australia was told these are normal issues and they would not replace the car. The were not helpful and left me feeling they are not interested. End result, we have a car we feel unsafe in. First and last time we buy Alfa Romeo and cannot in good conscience recommend this brand to anyone. Buyer beware!

bought the car a few weeks ago, all good!

Beautiful design, great handling, love my Sport Ti, fully loaded. Love the interior and quality of this vehicle. Very responsive handling, fun to drive. The double sun roof is a great upgrade, really nice to have the ability of the two separate systems!

If You Need an SUV but Want a Sports Car . . .

then the Stelvio may be for you. I like the clean Italian styling and have found the Stelvio very comfortable. The infotainment/media is a little complicated to use but I actually prefer it to having a million buttons cluttering up the dash. Resolution of the screen is not the best but it is nicely integrated into the dash --- I personally hate the popped up screens that look like they were slapped on as a DIY project. Most important to me was HP and torque --- most of my driving is on the highway and I want a vehicle I can push and have fun driving. Fingers crossed as to reliability --- I've only had the Stelvio a month but so far, so good --- no issues. Right now, good deals are available since AR has just recently returned to the US and is a relative unknown --- I predict that it will become a more popular brand in a few years. It's also nice not to see your car everywhere.

Amazing to drive

If you don't have a family to carry on, and you like style, this is the perfect suv to buy, I try many on this segment, and no other one provide the mix in between the luxury and performance, Alfa Romeo rocks with this Suv, before you buy any other one just do the drive test one the Stelio, the you understand what I'm saying