2014 Audi A5 Consumer Reviews

Change Year
2014 Audi A 5
Average based on 6 reviews

Best handling car i have owned

by from Columbia, MD on October 24, 2014

I have never had a car that corners even close to the A5. It is the quietest 2 door car i have driven and the 2.0Turbo is quite sufficient for my driving, esp when coupled with the 8-speed automatic all wheel drive. The looks are so outstanding that my neighbors came around to praise it. I drove an A4 2.0T diesel in Spain and was extremely well pleased with everything about that car. This car is better still and more surefooted.

A quieter and smoother car than the 2011 A4

by from Long Beach, Calif on July 17, 2013

I traded in my 2011 A4 for a 2014 A5 and I must say I am very impressed. It is smoother and quieter than my previous car which I loved. I got the 6 speed manual with the Premium Plus package including Nav and rear camera, keyless entry and the wonderful Bang and Olafson sound system. In a nutshell, this car was even better than I expected and I very much recommend it

Great AWD!

by from Wind Gap, PA on February 17, 2014

Just got a new 2014 Audi A5 convertible quattro, and boy do I love the AWD! In this particularly rough winter in Pennsylvania, there have been several times in the past 3 weeks since I got the car that the quattro has really come in handy. Just getting in and out of my driveway, which is on a little hill, could be trouble in a non-AWD car. But I've had no problem whatsoever with this car. It just goes anywhere! Otherwise, the car is very comfortable, and the heated and cooled seats really make a difference. There is one downside: the car is thirsty. Because it takes only premium gas, fill ups are on the expensive side. Right now I am filling up like twice a week to a week and a half, and the mileage range, stated on the dash, is about 380 miles for a full tank of gas. I only have about 500 miles on the car, so I am hoping that that will improve once the car gets worked out a little. But overall, I am very happy with the Audi and really liked the experience in the dealership--none of that haggling that I experienced at other dealers.

Grand Tourer

by from Concord CA on January 6, 2014

I love everything about this car! Smooth, Quiet, Great looking car. It could use a little more power, but I guess that is what the S5 is for.

Audi A%

by from Pompton Plains, NJ on September 19, 2013

Meadowlands Audi Dealership ROCKS! Not only is the vehicle fierce looklng, it rides like a dream. We r truly loving it, The car is everything and more!

Love the Car

by from on December 19, 2016

We have been searching for 3 mts for a car for my wife to drive. Love the A5. Drives and looks like a much more expensive car.