2014 Audi A 5

Best handling car i have owned

by from Columbia, MD on October 24, 2014

I have never had a car that corners even close to the A5. It is the quietest 2 door car i have driven and the 2.0Turbo is quite sufficient for my driving, esp when coupled with the 8-speed automatic all wheel drive. The looks are so outstanding that my neighbors came around to praise it. I drove an A4 2.0T diesel in Spain and was extremely well pleased with everything about that car. This car is better still and more surefooted.

Great AWD!

by from Wind Gap, PA on February 17, 2014

Just got a new 2014 Audi A5 convertible quattro, and boy do I love the AWD! In this particularly rough winter in Pennsylvania, there have been several times in the past 3 weeks since I got the car that the quattro has really come in handy. Just getting in and out of my driveway, which is on a little hill, could be trouble in a non-AWD car. But I've had no problem whatsoever with this car. It just goes anywhere! Otherwise, the car is very comfortable, and the heated and cooled seats really make a difference. There is one downside: the car is thirsty. Because it takes only premium gas, fill ups are on the expensive side. Right now I am filling up like twice a week to a week and a half, and the mileage range, stated on the dash, is about 380 miles for a full tank of gas. I only have about 500 miles on the car, so I am hoping that that will improve once the car gets worked out a little. But overall, I am very happy with the Audi and really liked the experience in the dealership--none of that haggling that I experienced at other dealers.

A quieter and smoother car than the 2011 A4

by from Long Beach, Calif on July 17, 2013

I traded in my 2011 A4 for a 2014 A5 and I must say I am very impressed. It is smoother and quieter than my previous car which I loved. I got the 6 speed manual with the Premium Plus package including Nav and rear camera, keyless entry and the wonderful Bang and Olafson sound system. In a nutshell, this car was even better than I expected and I very much recommend it

Grand Tourer

by from Concord CA on January 6, 2014

I love everything about this car! Smooth, Quiet, Great looking car. It could use a little more power, but I guess that is what the S5 is for.

Cruiser Not Performer

by from Carmel, NY on April 4, 2017

Very comfortable highway cruiser. Not very fast or agile. Good looking. Get the convertible if you can.

Audi A%

by from Pompton Plains, NJ on September 19, 2013

Meadowlands Audi Dealership ROCKS! Not only is the vehicle fierce looklng, it rides like a dream. We r truly loving it, The car is everything and more!

First car I've LOVED in a long time

by from Brunswick, ME on May 28, 2017

I've had Audi convertibles since moving to Maine 10 years ago, as Audi makes the only all-wheel-drive convertible. (And I've nearly always had convertibles.). But new Audis are way out of my price range, so I've always bought pre-owned A-4's. This time, I splurged--still pre-owned (2013), but an A-5. First of all, visually, the lines are a lot nicer. Just a bit longer, but it loses the boxy look of the A-4. Second, my 2007 A-4 had a hesitation when I hit the gas. The A-5 has great pickup and is an incredibly smooth ride. The interior is quietly elegant without being showy. Unbelievably comfortable--Audi really improved the seats. For the first time in a while, I'm enjoying driving more than getting there!

Love the Car

by from on December 19, 2016

We have been searching for 3 mts for a car for my wife to drive. Love the A5. Drives and looks like a much more expensive car.

Manual A5 Audi

by from Encino, CA on April 15, 2017

I love this car. I wanted to get the best of both worlds - a luxury car and a sports car. While the A5 is not a 'sports car' per say - I opted to get the manual transmission and even in Los Angeles traffic I have no regrets. The car is nimble, quick and has tons of speed. As far as looks, I am really happy with it and get lots of compliments. I can take it to the opera, plays and yet enjoy open roads to Vegas or driving on PCH. This car is great. I maintain it regularly and have not had any issues. Keeping this car!

Comfortable ride. Great style

by from Wheeling on April 8, 2017

So far so good. Enjoying the ride. Just what we were looking for. Can't wait for summer and top down weather