2014 Audi A5 consumer reviews

$39,000–$40,200 MSRP range
side view of 2014 A5 Audi
Explore the 2014 Audi A5
Shop the 2014 Audi A5

Most fun car I have owned

Great vehicle. A real head turner. Beautiful lines and fun to drive. Whether the top is up or down, it really performs, especially on the back roads.

Amazing quality

I love everything about this car. The quality is astounding. I burn E85/Ethanol. While my mileage isn't as great as gasoline, the performance is impressive and the cost is a nice savings. I'm especially picky about details like quality paintwork, leather, etc., and this car does NOT disappoint. Buy it if you're single or coupled, but not if you expect to transport kids, grandkids or pets. The back seat is practically useless, so plan accordingly.

Solid Performer, not a sport car

The Audi A5 is visually one of the most stunning cars on the road. It has perfect lines and a beautiful interior that shouts class and sport. But it isn't a sport car. At least not the 2.0T I think that Audi under-powered this vehicle by the tune of 50 hp/50 ft-lbs of torque. It has a zip, but not what you would expect by the look of the vehicle. A coupe, by all things should be faster than its 4 door counterpart. The Interior and comfortable and filled with luxurious options and a great sound system. Personally, make sure you get the Bang and Olufsen sound system because it is by far one of the best on the market. Get ready to turn the treble down... Car has reasonable gas mileage, and remember only accepts premium gas so consider the cost of maintenance when purchasing. Overall the car is a great commuter or leisure drive through the woods to get to grandmothers house. But don't expect an exhilarating experience until you go through some corners.

This is my dream car

I love the lines of the car, it is simply beautiful. I always look back at it when I am walking away... this is the telltale sign you have the right car!

4.4

An Impressive Vehicle

I am impressed with the Audi A5. From its looks to its handling, it is everything I expected and more.

4.1

Audi A5 convertable sport package

Great handling balanced car I have the sport package with 19 inch wheels which is a little stiff riding the standard 18 in higher profile tire give a much smoother ride

Slick and comfortable sports car

We love our A5, it has been a fun ride. My daughter's like it when my husband puts the roof down on a sunny day. A great option for a second vehicle.

Most Reliable Car I've owned

Great car to own and look great driving it. Luxury interior and very comfortable seating. Plenty of space and rides very smooth.

Nice car

Good looking and fun to Drive I like a convertible also it was all wheel drive which is great in the winter.

Favorite Car I've owned

It's a really fun car with great response and sleek design. The turbo offers a quick get-up and go and it's extremely comfortable. I couldn't imagine getting anything else!