2019 Audi Q8 consumer reviews

side view of 2019 Q8 Audi
Explore the 2019 Audi Q8
Shop the 2019 Audi Q8

Sleek and Solid

Good looking, solid vehicle. Nice features, moves out as needed, rides like a dream. Feels safe; many safety features. Comfortable and lots of room too.

Looks and drives great

We purchased this car one month ago and love driving it. It hits the road outstanding and you barely feel any bumps. The interior is designed beautifully except you can’t see the gas gauge so we almost always forget to put gas in, otherwise it’s outstanding

The most luxurious car I ever owned!

This car is so pretty and technologically advanced, I was scared to drive it at first. The virtual cockpit is amazing. I can go on and on about it’s features, but the bottom line is you won’t be disappointed with this car.

Love the car

This car meets everything our family needs. It is roomy in the front and back seat. It has every option available and is easy to operate.

Beautiful ride!!!

I fell in love with this car. The dealer blacked the car out adding a very appealing look. The car is very spacious, and really nice inside. I have zero complaints and I have loved driving it.

Test drove Q3, Q5, &Q7... Psssh... Bought a Q8...

Interior and exterior looks are second to none... Other than that, car is only a few days old and haven't drove it enough to comment on anything else.

Hottriga

I have only owned my car for a day. She’s beautiful and rides great. I can’t wait to get to know her better put her on the open road.

Best car I ever owned

The car is amazing we love the way it drives. The seats are really comfortable for long trips and the sound system is unbelievable. We love the electronics and the camera system allows you to see 360 views around your car.

Most comfortable car I have owned

This car provides a very smooth ride over all types of road surfaces. Its response to driver's actions of steering and braking are impressive. The electronic controls do take a while to get comfortable with.

Wonderful car to drive

Premiere pkg. incredible speaker sound. Love the technology but there’s a learning curve to it. Love the large screens. Very comfortable front and back. Plenty of power. Responsive brakes.