2019 Audi Q8 consumer reviews

side view of 2019 Q8 Audi
Explore the 2019 Audi Q8
Shop the 2019 Audi Q8

Dream Car

This car is amazing- like driving a sports car but so luxurious. Handles the road beautifully. Quiet and comfortable. By far the best car I’ve ever owned. Just love it!

The Audi Q8 is amazing

I bought this SUV for my wife and I drive a 2019 SL 450. I keep trying to get her to trade with me, but she won't. The Q8 is truly a gem. I've never driven any car as smooth and as effortless as this one. It goes from an around town vehicle to a rocket ship with no effort. The technology is really nice, a bite wonky to get used to, but once you get the hang of it, wow. Anything you could want, including Wifi with a subscription. I bought the YearOne package, I think they call it. It has exterior and interior features you don't get on the standard model. The wheels are beautiful, the tires are huge, the exterior design is eye catching. Subtle lines and enough design to make it very classy without turning it into the design mess Lexus has created on their SUV's (sorry Lexus, but OMG). Rear seat leg room can accommodate any height person. Rear seats recline and are heated and cooled. Payload is more than I need, easy to access, load and unload. There is a very large glass roof that opens most of the way. Windows are tinted almost all the way around. We opted not to have front passenger and driver windows tinted. Truly the smoothest SUV I've ever owned. Powerful, effortless, seems to float over the road. It hardly feels like you're touching the ground. Now if I can just get my wife to let me drive once in awhile.

Great car, definitely a head turner

I have owned it for 2 weeks now. Beautiful car , excellent handling and great safety features. Touch screens are super easy to use. Back seats are very spacious. Ultimate luxury

Luxurious SUV

Car looks great and is luxurious. Turbo lag takes a little getting used to at low speeds. It's like a computer with four wheels. Love the massage seats.

Love this car. Perfect blend of comfort and fun.

I traded in an A8 and loved it but wanted something like SUV be be up higher for visibility. This is the best of both for me. I just love it so far.

Very reliable!

Very comfortable ! Nice ! One of the best cars on the market. High tech, smooth. I would recommend to every one in the market for a car!!

Looks and drives great

Only had the car 24 hours, certainly no regrets so far. Looking forward to becoming familiar with it and enjoying it, think I will. It'S great looking and rides very well.