2018 BMW 230 consumer reviews

side view of 2018 230 BMW
Explore the 2018 BMW 230
Shop the 2018 BMW 230

Easy and simple

100 Easy and simple. got the car i wanted. no issues. Finance sorted with ease and pick up with no delay.Thanks all everybody Highly recommended!!!!!!!!!

The range is great

I completely trust Certified select motors; they are fair, reliable an honest, with a simple no quibble way of doing business. The range is great, with plenty to chose from, and the salesmen are all try to meet your needs. Having had to use the after sales team, I can also say that they are no-fuss and also looking to exceed expectations. I would certainly look to buy from Certified select motors again.

very professional and helpful

Mr Jhon was very professional and helpful. He presented very good knowledge of selling product and made my choice much easier and what is also important quite fast. I'm delighted with the car I purchased and will definitely recommended place for buying a car. Thank you very much Certified select motors team.

Great choice of cars

Great choice of cars and great sales reps. she took her time to show me around the differnt audis that where available and took me out for a test drive.

First time

First time I purchased a car from Certified select motors. Will not be the last. No pushy salesman here. Simple honest advice. So many cars to chose from. You won't be disappointed! Friendly, passionate staff.

Excellent,

Customer service was excellent, I was very happy the way Tej serve me at Certified select motors that why I recommend someone. I am really happy and highly recommended.

Great service

Great service even with some fault to my car at the start but it was not an issue for Certified select motors to change them free of charge, also great customer service always keeping you updated. I simply couldn't be more happy thanks Certified select motors.

Very helpful and friendly

2nd purchase from Certified select motors excellent customer service as always. Served by jide who knew alot about the car and took time to find the right deal and the right price. He is a credit to Certified select motors.

Thanks for everything.

Very knowledgeable team who served me well. Got a good deal and we are very happy with my car. Thanks for everything.This place was great. I highly recommend this place!

Love this car.

This car is a gem. Everything about it is outstanding. Performance is thrilling. Biggest problem is keeping it under 80. Ton of power with outstanding handling. Optional manual with shift paddles is a nice plus. Fit and finish is the quality you'd expect from BMW.