2018 BMW 230 consumer reviews

Explore the 2018 BMW 230
Shop the 2018 BMW 230
3.7

BMW 2 door sedan

Model includes M package details- wheels, interior accents. Drives very well but interior seems about comfort- don?t like back seat with plastic piece for items( tray?). Sporty styling is great but not a sports car. Lots of bells/whistles computerwise with driver assist/warnings. Leather is not soft but sturdy. Less than ?in love? but like it well enough. Drove all sports cars prior so may skew my review- at least it can be used year round! May have purchased the Z model if given a second chance.

Love this car..

awesome...fun to drive...makes commuting tolerable. I said NO to would you recommend this car to a friend because I dont like to see other 230's on the road. It is a limited production car, made in Germany. I wanted something unique, and I got it.

Great car for all seasons.

I?ve had convertibles for years and it was time to replace my 2006 9-3 and the BMW 230i was a perfect fit. It has the best technology and performance compared to the others in the market today.

Best car I?ve ever owned

Perfect car for me in all respects Reliable, comfortable for me and my husband It is truly the ultimate driving machine It handles the road like no other!

I Am in Love With This Car

I love this vehicle and treat it as one of the family. If possible I would ride with the top down everywhere I go. My friends, family, and I admire the style of the 230. I hope that this style never changes. I am in love all over again!