Model Details

1998 BMW 328 Consumer Reviews

Average based on 3 reviews

98 328

by from Atlanta, GA on January 29, 2010

The E36 3 series is tremendous! The interior can get snug for big people. I made my own cup holders. The rest of the car is pure magic. Extremely relaible - watch for radiators at 100K & water pumps every 60K. Mileage have 22mpg everyday & nearly 30mpg on trips. Tons of aftermarket parts available. It handles beyond what the average driver will ever use, accelerates well and stops short.

328i, I should have kept it!

by from Austin, Dallas Area on August 21, 2008

In 10 years I had it back to the dealership once for service. A radiator, a battery, and brakes (once) in 10 years is what I call reliable. My new Accord is nice, but I really liked the BMW better. It cost me about $3900 per year to drive it. I was looking forward to trading it for a 1-Series, but they jacked up the prices so much for the states that I couldn't justify it.

Best convertable mid size sedan

by from Great falls, Virginia on May 13, 2008

328iC BMW is a fun car to drive with or without family. As long as you maintain it properly, it will run with no issues.