2012 BMW 328 consumer reviews

side view of 2012 328 BMW
Explore the 2012 BMW 328
Shop the 2012 BMW 328

Most Comfortable and Reliable Car

This is super clean, accident free, gorgeous car with high gas mileage (28 hyway/gallon). I am sure whoever buy this car will enjoy and remember me

Fastest car I?ve ever owned.

This car met all of my needs and wants. It had Bluetooth so I could connect my phone, heated seats, a hard top convertible for the summer, and a great speaker system.

Very good and fast car.

I tested drive BMW 328i and I like it. I felt power, comfort and safe. Outside car looks beautiful, size perfect. Interior looks cool, everything on right place, easy to use all gauges. The only think i don?t like it money value. Everything else is perfect. I would buy this car and recommend my friends.

My First 2012 BMW 328 4cyl Turbocharge

Before test driving and purchasing this Bimmer. I was looking for an SUV w/ 6 cylinder either from Ford or Kia, but the prices of them were a bit over my budget. After looking into my BMW, I was skeptical of it because the cost was within my budget and at a low mileage of 30k miles for a used vehicle. I did my research for 2 days before buying it and I?m extremely happy of owning it!!!

Great performance and comfort

I leased this car and then purchased it at the end of the lease. Fantastic car! Very reliable and has tons of safety features.

Last year the 328Xi Wagon drove like a BMW

I love this car. So fun to drive, exquisitely designed, very sweet ride. Great for long trips and for short urban trips when you want something that reliably performs for heavy traffic situations.

4.0

Stylish

Definitely, it's the best bang for your buck as performance vehicle as of today market. I really enjoyed driving this case but would recommend looking for a more recent year.

Super fast sports car with 4 doors

Overall I think the car is a great car! My only gripe is that they made the interior door handles out of a rubber that deteriorates so they need to be replaced a couple of times during it's life.

Excellent car to own for comfort and sports.

Excellent car for the price. The ability to change from comfort to sport mode makes this car an fun and exciting way to drive.

I absolutely love it

Very reliable, comfortable and amazing vehicle . The best I've owned yet. BMW makes awesome cars and this is no exception