2010 BMW 750 consumer reviews

$82,000 starting MSRP
side view of 2010 750 BMW
Explore the 2010 BMW 750
Shop the 2010 BMW 750

Who buys a car with more than 100K ?

Read alot of reviews from unhappy people who bought this car. Mine runs great but it has only 40K on it. I will trade it b4 it has 100k. If you buy a car with over 100k on it, you're not too bright. How can you expect everything to function perfectly if it's over ten years old and has over 100k on it? Don't blame the car! If you do due diligence before your purchase and research it you're less likely to have problems down the road. I don't have any sympathy for people who blindly buy a car that costs over $100k new and haven't got the money to support its maintenance costs. Yes, it's super expensive to service if you have engine issues...but not if you minimize the risk by buying one with LOW mileage!! Come on guys....use your noggin!

3.7

Worst car ive ever owned

This is the worst bmw ever made. Please do not waste your time and money on this car. The amount of money ive put in this car for maintenance adds up to the amount ive bought it for. Please dont buy this .

3.4

Most Beautiful and Unreliable Car I Ever Owned

This car rides, handles and accelerates like you expect from a 400 HP BMW flagship vehicle. It is second-to-none in luxury and performance. However, from front grill to taillights this car requires constant repairs. I have a pre-owned 2010 and have had it for 32 months. The alternator, crankcase ventilation lines, trunk latch, lower front control arms and air suspension compressor have been replaced twice. The valve cover gaskets, rear main seal, both rear air struts, oil level sensor, upper front control arms and sway bar links have all been replaced once. Plus the engine generates a lot of heat which degrades all the rubber and plastic cooling lines and tanks which have all been replaced. Also, it uses a lot of oil which requires constant top offs. Then there are the normal maintenance items such as front and rear brakes, spark plugs and coils, air filters (2 of them), cabin filters, light bulbs, etc. If you buy one of these cars make sure you have as much money set aside for maintenance and repairs as you pay for it. You're going to need it.

1.1

Worse car ever built

Did valve seal at 80k miles, transmission rebuild, 6 tires flat, injector replaced 2 times at dealer no cost, now injector again I have to pay, turbo cooling linesreplaced.so good luck, I would never drive BMW again..it's cost me about $35

2.3

The most unreliable vehicle I ever owned

In 16 months I lost $16,000 in repairs and value. I have the worst loss of money ever. I owned and sold several cars in my life. I took a bath with the ownership and Mfr. don?t help either.

3.0

Reliability! Worst Car I have ever owned.

What a mistake owning this vehicle, everyone who owned this vehicle will say the same. beautiful car but piece of ---- only. #BMW is the car you regret buying. I am loosing about $1,000 per month in value. What a mistake.

Head turner

It is great for the family. Plenty of leg room. The family loves the style. Classy and comfortable. Makes you feel like a millionaire. Overall great vehucle!

2.1

The worsts car I ever own

A bmw just looks good, been having problems day one after the test drive they say if it?s not brand new or under hundred thousand miles don?t get them..

2.6

2010 BMW 750LI smoke a lot !

iv owned 3 BMW 750 thought i would never buy anything else but after buying this 2010 I will never buy one again. total down hill from my earlier models not even a spare tire. DONE WITH YOU BMW!!!

Great luxury at a very affordable price!

I was very pleased with this vehicle when I ready drove it and I am becoming more impressed daily with it. I really like all the extra features with the Idrive system! For a large sedan it will put you back in your seat if you need to get it moving.