2010 BMW 750 Consumer Reviews

2010 Bmw 750
Average based on 5 reviews

the best of the best

by from connecticut on June 30, 2010

nothing comes close to the 2010 750xi.i've been driving bmw's for close to twenty years. my new 750xi is superb in every scense. power comfort and looks.i can't believe the improvements over the 2008 750i. if you want the complete package don't waste your time test driving the 550s class or the 460ls (i did) and drove right back to the ultimate drive.BMW

AWESOME CAR

by from on April 27, 2010

The 750LXI is the most luxurious performance car in it's class. These pictures do not do it justice. Please represent a great product with great presentation.

Great car and ride

by from Denver, CO on September 7, 2011

The level of comfort and power is un-matched, a large sudan that handles like a sports car... the new body style makes the car turn heads.

CLK!!

by from avenel on December 24, 2013

Drove by on Saturday and just wanted to look around but they have so many cars, I ended up falling in love with a CLK. I was actually surprised that it was a used Mercedes, it seemed brand new to me. My salesman and his manager Arthur were very nice and answered every single one of questions. I have no problem recommending this dealership and I am very happy till this day. Thanks guys

BMW 750

by from St. Louis Mo. on December 12, 2012

I purchased my car from Momentum BMW of Houston Texas. I could not be more pleased. The car is in immaculate condition, and the dealership was top flight. From the time they picked me up from the airport, until the I signed on the dotted line the Momentum family was top of the line wonderful. I would do it all over again.