2019 BMW X1 consumer reviews

side view of 2019 X1 BMW
Explore the 2019 BMW X1
Shop the 2019 BMW X1

Ultimate Driving Machine

It’s the perfect size for us. Needed room in back for my husband’s wheelchair. Just love the way it handles, especially around curves or going fast. We feel safe in the vehicle. It’s solid, well made, and has every feature you could possibly want or need.

EXCELLENT DRIVING MACHINE

THIS IS MY FIRST EXPERIENCE WITH AN SUV, THEREFORE, IT IS A NEW FEELING RELATIVE TO A SEDAN BUT SO FAR, VERY EXCITING TO DRIVE AND A NEW EXPERIENCE.

first BMW,have many cars including tesla.so time w

it seem to be an excellent car.It has technology galore,have not met with the promised car expert to go over all the details.like the looks and ride so far but only put 25 miles on it

Great Luxury SUV

This car is stylish and has the features I was looking for. AND the stereo is AWESOME! I've received a lot of comments on it!

First SUV I've purchased

So happy with the X1--classy exterior, beautiful interior, love the wireless charging pad, large sunroof and leather seats. Fun to drive and easy to navigate

Most comfortable car I’ve owned

My BMW X1 meets all of my expectations. Comfort, amenities, looks and performance. This is my first purchase of an SUV and I love having the extra room in the back for my golf clubs. I’ll be doing my first long distance trip In the fall and will love having the navigation system and all wheel drive. It’s a beautiful car.

Safest and more reliable car I’ve ever had!

I love the ride on this car. Very comfortable and safe. Perfect legroom, great view, very safe. Would 100% recommend it to anyone. Great features. Love the navigation.