2019 BMW X3 consumer reviews

Explore the 2019 BMW X3
Shop the 2019 BMW X3
4.3

Sudden acceleration problem.

I own this car since October. 2019 X3 is an overall great car. However while parking the car suddenly accelerated on it's own. I tried to stop it with two feet on the break. Took it to BMW service. Was told ot must be my mistake. No way is this true.

Great experience to date!

Very comfortable and sharp looking. Great pick up and response overall. Enjoy the interior design. Still working on figuring out the radio and map configurations, etc. Really enjoy the responsive steering and handling!

3.4

The most unreliable new car I've ever owned.

We purchaced this car 8 months ago and just got rid of it. 3 problems in 8 months. The fuel vent valve failed. The fuel system developed a leak that took 1 week to diagnose and fix. The radiator baffle system failed. The car drove great but a new car today should have no issues. I cannot imagine owning one of these out of warranty. Its the fastest best handling SUV between 2 BMW service centers.

Best "All around Car/SAV for the money

The 2019 BMW X3 M40i far outweighed and exceeded my expectations. I was looking to buy the 2018 Macan GTS but decided to go with the BMW. I saved around $20k and got a bigger trunk space, more tech, and more power and torque than I need. I feel great about this purchase.

Excellent vehicle

Rides as smooth as silk, handles well plenty of power, a luxury ride with sport like handling comfortably with all the features you need in a vehicle

Extremely reliable vehicle

Car possesses all the features I had been looking for in order to match my previous vehicle, comfortable ride and I could not ask for more, the sales people here really know their products.

Love it so far - only owned for a few weeks

The car has great performance. Base engine has all I need to easily enter traffic. The adjustable suspension and engine mapping is amazing. With a touch of a button you can go from a very family comfortable ride to a taut suspension with performance shifting. Very quiet interior with lots of bells and whistles. Voice command recognition and the nav system are the best of the numerous cars I test drove before buying the X3. Mine is the rear wheel drive model.

Comfortable, great SUV!

This is our first BMW, and we are sold! We love the comfort and drive of this SUV that is the perfect size for us. The vehicle has great pick-up, is extremely comfortable and gets impressive mileage. We can’t speak to the reliability since we have only driven it for three months, but we are very happy with this vehicle so far!

Very good first impressions

We are short term owners but are highly pleased with the car. Good quality and performance, well thought out options, easy to drive, very comfortable, the right size for us.

Great car!!!

I test drove a BMW X3 in 2015 and hated it and ended up going with a Q5 instead. This time I was trying to decide between another Q5 and a GLC, but my husband suggested I give the X3 another try. I'm so glad I did! I love the new redesign. The outside looks more sporty and the interior design is also great! The ride is very smooth and I love all of the extra features, such as the heads up display and the touch screen monitor! Love this car!