2000 Buick Park Avenue consumer reviews

$31,965 starting MSRP
side view of 2000 Park Avenue Buick
Explore the 2000 Buick Park Avenue

High mileage, high reliability

3rd Buick Park Avenue I've owned. Much better handling and performance than expected for a GM road yacht. 260,000 plus miles, no major service. Mileage 30-33 average, goes over the Colorado passes at well over the legal speed limit. Tows small cars & toy trailers with no trouble.

Affordable Luxury

Just a Great Car to drive out on the highway. Actual 29-30 Highway MPG and Oh So comfy ! Love those Tush Toasters !

4.3

looks better than it runs

bought used from dealer only 30K mi. With-in 1 month dr side window doesn't work, rough idle, serv light on, hard ride. WHAT????

awesome car, great used car value

I purchased this ultra with low mileage, it is the best auto I've owned and I've owned many over the years, new and used, foreign and american. Excellent gas mileage for such a large car. Only slightly less than my cramped 2dr 05 Grand Am GT. I hope to have this car for many years. It will be hard to replace. I hope to find another with low mileage when the time comes.

luxury and comfort

I've owned many cars over the years. The Ultra is at the top of the list for me. It is a wonderful auto and I am so pleased that it gets such good gas mileage for a big car just shy of 4k pounds. It will be hard to go to another vechicle especially if it isn't a Buick.