1995 Buick Riviera

Best Riding Coupe... Ever

by from Williamston, SC on October 27, 2006

I got into a '95 Riviera with optimism, and truly found a Buick gem. The car has planty of power with the supercharged 3800 V6. With heated leather seats, 2-way sunroof, and body lines like no other vehicle around; I have found the car to be a blast to drive and maintain. I had to replace a radiator due to a crack in the plastic tank when i got it, but that's the only problem i've had to face. I would reccomend this car to anyone who likes their car to have luxury, power, and style.

Simply one of the greatest!

by from Blue Bell, PA on October 7, 2010

I bought this car used in 1998, and it had a little over 30,000 miles on it. After 12 years, and a few sets of tires, I now have 150,000 miles on the odometer. Troubles... new radiator, new Left front axel, (new 2 master cylinders), and of course, a couple of sets of brake pads, and new rotors on the rear. OH, I forgot the rather large tree limb that fell on the windshield last year (2009) yeah, it was parked in my driveway. A few small dents, and a new windshield, I'm still driving it. It's been extremely reliable. I now have a very slight vibration (I and my mechanic think it's time for a new front "hub") because balancing the tires doesn't help much. After 10,000 miles a year, it's showing wear and tear, but, there's a lot of life left in it. I now commute over 100 miles per day, and wouldn't hesitate to take it across country. I drive fairly fast, and still average over 24 mpg (mostly highway). That's not a lot less than the 1961 VW Beetle that I owned in the past.

Rivi '95

by from Deming, NM on May 8, 2011

A classic design. Most beautiful car of the 90's when you change out those ugly factory rims. I love this car.

Retired

by from Battle Creek, Mi on May 16, 2016

This is the second Riviera that I've owned. I purchased a 1995 riviera in December of 1994 new, this was one of the greatest investments that I've made. The style, handling, luxury, convenience, accesseries, made me feel that it was compatible with comfort as those expensive cars. The gas milage with the Supercharge 3800 V6 engine gave me 27 to 32 mpg at time's, great car.

Best first car.

by from New York on June 28, 2010

Great first car, very safe and easy to drive. I owned mine for 2-1/2 years and put about 15,000 miles on it as my first car. Plenty of power, comfort, and especially space for hauling around 4 friends and gear! The trunk has enough space to stop at the grocery store on your way to the airport, with room left over. Very well-planted for a big Buick, with reasonable grip through corners; it's no race car of course. Addicted to that supercharger scream! Hate to sell but it's been a blast owning such a beautiful car.

its cool

by from on February 2, 2010

i had this car and i really liked it!! hehe i had it for a long time but figured i would get something smaller since the economy hit me pretty hard =[ i miss that car

Similar Models

Select up to three models to compare with the 1995 buick riviera

You have selected maximum of 3 cars

Remove one of these cars to add others or compare the below cars now.